All-Star Nfinity Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey Guys!

While they are getting everything up on the website for you I wanted to make sure that you had the information that you need to prepare yourselves for an amazing event! Here is some general info:

Doors Open at 7:30am
Admission: $10 for adults, $5 for children 4-9 and children 3 and under FREE
Parking: $10, we tried to get this changed by the facility, but they wouldn't budge
Performance Order: Your coaches and owners have them, but the performance order will be posted on the website Thursday evening. If you would like to see the performance order please contact your coaches.

Format: Here is the fun part! Every team will compete as they would during a normal competition and have the same opportunities to compete and win each USASF division. After the conclusion of each levels awards the top 2-3 teams depending on level size will compete again. Each team will be awarded points based on their results from the second performance. At the end of the second performance results will be posted by level for both North Carolina and South Carolina and a Champion from each level on the highest scoring state will be announced.

ie. If East Celebrity Elite, Ultimate Athletics & Elite Cheer had the highest scores from their "Region" they would compete again against Cheer Athletics, Vegas Cheer Authority & Oregon Dream Teams in Level 1. If the results from the second performance were:
1. Elite Cheer (Region 1) points - 6
2 .Oregon Dream Team (Region 2) points - 5
3. Ultimate Athletics (Region 1) points - 4
4. East Celebrity Elite (Region 1) points - 3
5. Vegas Cheer Authority (Region 2) points - 2
6. Cheer Athletics (Region 2) points - 1

The score would be:
Region 1 - 13
Region 2 - 8
and your Level 1 Champion would be Elite Cheer

The levels will continue until the competition is over. Level 5 athletes will only compete once due to the turn around time of their second performance and the skills they are throwing so they will move straight into the second level with the top 4-6 scores counting for the state competition.

At the end of the all of the performances a North Carolina or South Carolina winning state will be announced and the highest % of perfection for a team from the winning state will be crowned as the Overall Grand Champion!

I hope I didn't get too detailed and lose anybody, but I wanted to explain the difference between what we are doing and what will make this event special and different.

This is the one time a year to get everyone from each state to pull FOR each other and root on athletes and coaches on different teams. We wanted to create friendships and bonding within our rivalry and our competition.

Then you would win the division and still be eligible to compete in the second performance for that level. Make sense?[/quote

So are teams, regarless of size, competing against each other in the final division. For example, let's say all CEA teams win in their division (this is purely hypothetical and just for an example). Then would Coed Elite, Senior Elite, Small Seniors, Small Coed, Medium Coed and International AG all compete at the end of the day for the level 5 final?

I'm kind of really excited to see how his plays out, even though I'm not competing. I think I saw CSP post a picture of a blue nfinity hoodie with the NC flag in the nfinity logo? I need this!! I wish nfinity would make a way for us to buy those online.

Not an authority but yes, that's the way I read it!

I took it that the L5 teams don't compete again but are awarded "points" for their state based on their rankings on their original performance. Which I'm guessing will only be 1st and second place because Wildjags is the only L5 team competing from SC.

I took it that the L5 teams don't compete again but are awarded "points" for their state based on their rankings on their original performance. Which I'm guessing will only be 1st and second place because Wildjags is the only L5 team competing from SC.

Yes, you're right. I thought she was asking if each one of those teams has the highest score in their hypothetical divsion's that they will then be "against" each other for the final winner. Which the answer is yes, using their original score.....now I've confused myself.

Hopefully we'll get to meet ok?

We also have Jr coed 5 competing. Crazy Jags! ;-)

well after looking at who's competing, kinda disappointed, Senior elite is the only all girl level 5 and coed elite only has one other team against them. i just cant wait any longer for Cheer extreme to really start competing against the bigger teams. ugh

Back