All-Star Nfinity Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Curious on opinions about the event. Really expected there to be more comments.

I wasn't there, but my kids were. From what I've heard it was a well run competition and everyone had a really good time. The NC vs SC thing kinda fell flat because only ACX and 2 or 3 smaller gyms were there from SC. There's a video floating around of a tumbling exhibition with all the L5 kids from all the gyms. Looked like they were doing some relationship building and enjoying themselves. All in all I think it was a success for NFinity and the teams involved and will be on our schedule next year if they do it again.

Curious on opinions about the event. Really expected there to be more comments.
We went just as spectators, which was such a different feeling than going to a comp where CP competes, loved that!

Ok, I like the concept but I didn't feel that it was carried out that well. It was Nfinity's 1st comp so I think bumps are to be expected. It just didn't run very smoothly. There were music problems and the announcer/MC was kinda off. The sound was really bad. Now I realize this is probably a venue issue not necessarily EP. They kept putting the wrong teams names up on the screens. In the end it really felt like ACX vs CEA, with very few little gyms thrown in here and there. That personally wasn't an issue for us, we specifically went to watch the CEA teams. I must say that I was BEYOND impressed with all of the ACX teams. I knew of them but hadn't seen them perform before that I remember. They have a new fan! My CP and I loved them! They are amazing tumblers and clean, clean, clean! They have a senior 4 team (think it was the Columbia location) that is AWESOME! I actually googled how far the gym is from my house....118 miles, hmmm I think my husband would say NO to that, darn.

I think Nfinity's concept is fun and they will have great competitions in the future. They just have some 1st time out kinks to work out.

I know Nfinity has announced a few locations for competitions for this season...does anyone know where we can find information out about the competitions? registration, pricing, venue, etc? Or even a contact number?

Back