All-Star Nfinity Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well after looking at who's competing, kinda disappointed, Senior elite is the only all girl level 5 and coed elite only has one other team against them. i just cant wait any longer for Cheer extreme to really start competing against the bigger teams. ugh

Coed Elite has competed at Americheer, Vegas and the Major's. That's pretty good considering we're not even through January yet.

Sr Elite has competed in Vegas and the Major's.

Maybe them competing at NCA will be what you're waiting for.

Coed Elite has competed at Americheer, Vegas and the Major's. That's pretty good considering we're not even through January yet.

Sr Elite has competed in Vegas and the Major's.

Maybe them competing at NCA will be what you're waiting for.
yes, but again Senior Elite was the only large senior team competing. so in reality to me theyve only truly competed once.
*just to note ive been using this as my reference, and i cant seem to find any comp. where SE is listed.
Welcome to The Road To Worlds

yes, but again Senior Elite was the only large senior team competing. so in reality to me theyve only truly competed once.
*just to note ive been using this as my reference, and i cant seem to find any comp. where SE is listed.
Welcome to The Road To Worlds

While technically not having anyone in our division in Vegas, they were competing against comparable worlds level 5 teams for a bid. So to me that's competing against someone. Although I do see what you're saying. What would have been some better competitions to attend in your opinion?

I mean..it's not like it's their FAULT that none of the other teams have gone to these comps. World Cup has gone to Vegas in the past, I don't think I've heard of MT competing since, like, Dec or Jan so who knows what they're doing right now..Panthers came up to Indy with them so hooray but..yeah. Until they magically decide one day to line up all their schedules with each other, we just have to grin and deal.

well after looking at who's competing, kinda disappointed, Senior elite is the only all girl level 5 and coed elite only has one other team against them. i just cant wait any longer for Cheer extreme to really start competing against the bigger teams. ugh
Well to be fair, this is nfinitys first competition which (at least to me is heard nothing about) until about a month ago and there really aren't any large senior teams that I can think of within driving distance. I'm not sure how they marketed to nc/sc gyms but I can't name another large senior in nc or sc. Am I missing someone out there?

I mean..it's not like it's their FAULT that none of the other teams have gone to these comps. World Cup has gone to Vegas in the past, I don't think I've heard of MT competing since, like, Dec or Jan so who knows what they're doing right now..Panthers came up to Indy with them so hooray but..yeah. Until they magically decide one day to line up all their schedules with each other, we just have to grin and deal.

I used to say this same thing about the few Y5 teams there were on this side of the country........get on a conference call and let's decide where we're all going to go and do it. Find somewhere that would be a halfway point between Rays and ECE and meet in the middle and have competition every time we compete. It could only benefit the kids. It didn't happen obviously but what you're saying would be a perfect world.

Perfect World competition schedule

Atlantic City (SE, F5, Panthers and WCSS since they're close)
Indy (Since at 1 point and time each program has supported that competition)
DC (Close to F5)
NCA (Panther's hometown)
Battle at the Beach (3 1/2 hours from Kernersville)

I think just as notable as who is competing from both states is who is not. Both states have several gyms, including gyms that have fielded Worlds teams in the past that are not attending this event for whatever reason. It would be nice to see them put it on their schedule for next year.

Just saw Rockstar is having their pictures done today. You know they have to book that WAY in advance so I'm giving them a pass this year. Hopefully we'll see you next year Rockstar!

Curious on opinions about the event. Really expected there to be more comments.

Back