All-Star Nfinity Legends

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm not gonna lie I had to watch the video twice because I wasn't clear on who I was watching then once I realized I was like :jawdrop: holy crap!!!!! your are amazing!!! :cheering: Good luck I hope you win your amazing! and an inspiration to all girls!

Thank you so much!!!

I CANT FIND IT
I remember Nfinity tweeted something w/ a picture saying something along the lines of "This is where we will post the winners *insert day* sometime during this past week, I think it was on Thursday or Friday?

They will be announced Tuesday!

Twitter:
"#NfinityLegends will be announced on Tuesday. Sorry to disappoint, but there are so many AMAZING videos we need 2 make sure it is done right"

So... give yourself something to aspire to!! Nothing wrong w/that!! If you're already inspired enough to make a video this year, just keep working harder..and never doubt yourself!

P.S. I saw the video and you're good. Beast of a base!! That's the kind of coed stunting I'm talking 'bout! ;)
Thanks so much! I love stunting as much as tumbling since my body is hating tumbling more and more

The original Facebook post said the videos had to be 1 minute max. I wonder if they are going to throw out the ones that are over 1 minute or still consider those videos?
Considering for their fly me to the majors competition, I asked if it had to be 15 secs and could it be a little more. They said "it MUST be 15" and I have the answer saved, and the winner was 26 seconds

Back