Nfinity Vengeance Vs Nfinity Evolution

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nfinity vengeance or evolution?

• Total voters
Apr 13, 2014
Hi! I'm very confused about what cheer shoe to get. I am a level 4 base and I'm tossed up. I'm leaning towards the nfinity vengeance because people say it's easier to tumble in and it is lighter, but I need a shoe that will last a whole year. I'm also leaning towards the evolutions (confusing, right?) because of how they last linger and they provide ankle support. Which cheer shoe should I get?? I'm looking for a shoe that 1. Lasts a long time 2. Easy to tumble in

Hi! I'm very confused about what cheer shoe to get. I am a level 4 base and I'm tossed up. I'm leaning towards the nfinity vengeance because people say it's easier to tumble in and it is lighter, but I need a shoe that will last a whole year. I'm also leaning towards the evolutions (confusing, right?) because of how they last linger and they provide ankle support. Which cheer shoe should I get?? I'm looking for a shoe that 1. Lasts a long time 2. Easy to tumble in

You should wait and see the reviews for the new Nfinity Defiances. Apparently it helps you tumble better. Otherwise, I would say evolutions because it gives you more support.

I have both an I prefer the evolutions. It might be comfortable to others to feel like your wearing socks with the Vengeance's, but I didn't enjoy them at all. There really isn't much of a difference between the weight of them once you put them on anyways.
I was out for a few months because I sprained a large tendon in the front of my ankle wearing Vengeance's. I do like them for stunting though because it's easier to grab as a base and pull positions as a flyer.

Hope this helps just a bit, in no way am I dissing the Vengeance shoes, I just personally prefer evolutions!

"Recognize who we are, This is Rockstar"

I know but other people A. Aren't on same level as me B. Don't look for the same things I do
Yes, I get that you're a different person asking... However, the pros and cons of each shoe have been discussed a lot already on here and if you can find those posts it would probably help you decide which shoe is best for your needs! Lots of people have asked this question and the answers given are more discussion about what each person likes or dislikes about the shoe.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes the defiance and the vengeance are both at the same price point ($80) where the evolution is about $20 cheaper.
I'm actually considering getting the Defiance for cp because she likes "magic shoes" and the new Halo tech promises a better rebound.

Yes the defiance and the vengeance are both at the same price point ($80) where the evolution is about $20 cheaper.
I'm actually considering getting the Defiance for cp because she likes "magic shoes" and the new Halo tech promises a better rebound.
Then I'll definitely get the defiance! Thanks!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

evolution!! vengeance tend to fall apart half way though the season, if not before then. I haven't heard much about defiance but i am sure that they will be amazing.

As far as I'm concerned, the Evolutions are the best that there are out there. I've seen the vengeance break apart and fall apart and we have the same evolutions that we started with 3 years ago... Which means something to asuperstitious kiddo :)

Back