High School Nhscc 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We have semis Saturday at 3:14 in the new arena Red
JR Streaks Sr Rec..
:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck to everyone! Some of you go on a little early in my day for me to watch, but keeping my fingers crossed that you do well and you make finals!

Ok let’s talk predictions, all divisions [emoji4] this year is going to be interesting with all the increased deductions!
Excited and yet oddly filled with anxiety lol !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHAT IS HAPPENING? While things turned out the way I expected they would for D1 super large (except for Westlake) I’ve got to say I’m surprised with the other divisions. Eldo and Losal are dragging and I really thought it would come down to the two of them in D1 small. Har-Ber went down to large and is also not having a great weekend. Teams I’ve never heard of have clawed their way into finals and a lot of old dynasties are officially coming to an end. It’s anarchy!

And is it just me, or was there a lot of falling today across all divisions? It’s like the building was haunted.

WHAT IS HAPPENING? While things turned out the way I expected they would for D1 super large (except for Westlake) I’ve got to say I’m surprised with the other divisions. Eldo and Losal are dragging and I really thought it would come down to the two of them in D1 small. Har-Ber went down to large and is also not having a great weekend. Teams I’ve never heard of have clawed their way into finals and a lot of old dynasties are officially coming to an end. It’s anarchy!

And is it just me, or was there a lot of falling today across all divisions? It’s like the building was haunted.
Maybe in prelims they were. Def were not dragging in semis.
Quite the points race now! Ready for finals.

D2 small was nuts, there were a ton of new names popping up in and the straight to finals people weren't the usual ones.

For those in finals/gameday, I wish you luck.

Maybe in prelims they were. Def were not dragging in semis.
Quite the points race now! Ready for finals.

The reason I say Losal and Eldo were dragging in prelims was because neither of them went straight through to finals, which is really unusual for such historically strong teams. Glad to hear it sounds like they got it together in semis but I'm not sure that Eldo can hang on for a fifth title :(

Good luck in finals! I'm exhausted just watching all of this and my team isn't even there this year because it was not financially feasible for some of my girls after the wildfires damaged their homes in the fall. The girls who were not affected did not feel right leaving their teammates behind, which made me so sad and proud at the same time. But we are all watching in real time, rooting for our favorites, and keeping an eye out for our future competitors at USA Nationals in a couple weeks.

Hope everyone is having a safe and successful weekend. Keep your heads on straight and do what you came to do! Enjoy every second!

How are everyone's teams going?

Any of you in finals? Good luck today!

Point of info re: teams you may have never heard of, I noticed a lot of teams who normally do well at NCA/USA (or do somewhat well in their state but don't tend to compete nationally) came over to UCA and it is making things interesting! (Ex: La-Serna.)

Please please please post large varsity updates if you're watching the stream!

We have church this AM and I don't think my pastor would appreciate me streaming during his sermon!

I am blown away already! Game Day is my jam, but I am not on board with the new Game Day rubrics. I know I have mentioned this before but WOW!

Super Varsity Game Day Prelims 1 just sent two straight to finals that did not do anything exciting! One was super flat and didn't even hit my radar. One was super spirited but only did full ups to prep. I would have seen both of them make it to prelims but top of the pack...no way! But yet, schools that were hitting two man advanced stunts barely made it to prelims! All because of the new rubrics.

Yes, Game Day is about visual and the Game Day experience, but at the same time, there has to be something there to set aside preps from extension two mans! I mean honestly!

Back