All-Star Nike Pros

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just changed gyms back in may and that seems to be what everyone there wears, so I decided to buy some to see why everyone liked them so much. They are lightweight, comfortable and durable. I wear them all the time, and I rarely wear regular soffee shorts to practices anymore. And as people have said, there are so manny colors that you can find a pair to match just about everything. I absolutely love these!!!!!!!!

Does anybody know if they have like a dark forest-y green? Like GB Packer green? Me and a few girls on my team are wondering if they make them.

Does anybody know if they have like a dark forest-y green? Like GB Packer green? Me and a few girls on my team are wondering if they make them.
i have a pair that are that shade of green but the elastic band is blue. i bought them off of someone else so i can't tell you exactly where they're from but yes that color has been made!

Almost all Nike Pros are on sale at Sports Authority this week for 25% off. And if you sign up for their email list, they will send you a code for an additional 10% off, so you'll get them for less than $17 :)

ETA and free shipping on orders over $75. (I'm not a cheerleader but I love to run in them so I'm stocking up, woohoo!)

Almost all Nike Pros are on sale at Sports Authority this week for 25% off. And if you sign up for their email list, they will send you a code for an additional 10% off, so you'll get them for less than $17 :)
God bless you.:cloud9:

7E1245C7-7F61-4A56-A90D-86B8F7A77912-41057-0000328352097DE6.jpg

Sorry for photo size but...
I have these reebok spandex that i got at richard's Sporting Goods (its going to change it to richard's but you know what I mean) and i love them! I think they were in the volleyball section since they're spandex, but they were cheaper than nike pros. I love nike pros but i love these too! I've had them for three years and they still look great (with the exception of the reebok coming off).
The thing I like about them is that i think they're a little thicker (maybe?) and I can wear normal underwear with them without getting lines. just another option! Other than that, they're pretty much the same as nike pros. I'm wearing them right now <3 <3

Back