No Good Gyms In My Area!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 9, 2011
Ughh, I'm seriously tired of searching and searching for gyms around me! The only gyms I have are Augusta Cheer Academy and Haydens Allstar Twisters! It sucksss! Anyone know any gyms a drive to up to 45 mins. near Evans, Ga? I love my gym and all, but I want to go somewhere that basically guarentees success. :)

I want to go somewhere that basically guarentees success. :)

Only in the afterlife, dear.

In this life, there are no guarantees and you need to work for what you get. Sometimes, we find ourselves in situations we wouldn't prefer. But that's actually an opportunity to outshine your previous self.

Not sure if you believe in God or not, but I do. And He often puts people in places where they can be of the most service to others even when they might have preferred something different.

So look around and see where you can help out. Maybe there are some kids in the gym that could use a friend or some guidance from someone that knows a lot about cheer? Maybe you could help get some rec teams going?

If you spend your time working to make others lives better, yours will improve immeasureably.

? After I posted this, I wanted to delete it and say something different, but since im a newbie and alllll, i didnt know how. hahah

Back