No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.
This is my 2nd post and still looking over the entire board! lol guess its going to take me a minute to navigate around! still trying to figure out how to change profile pic..etc..

This is my 2nd post and still looking over the entire board! lol guess its going to take me a minute to navigate around! still trying to figure out how to change profile pic..etc..
welcome.
changing your picture would be under "Avatar" just click avatar and upload a picture :)

Thank you so much! Any other tips you can give would be great!!!
POST in the proper thread! :)
cp- cheer prince/princess
check the wiki :) update it when you have new information.
search for a post before posting one cause usually when you have a question its already been discussed.
& Goodluck.

hahahahahaha! Im sure I am one of 1000 that thinks this same way!! LOL LOL...Im excited I was able to get my profile pic up!!

There may need to be an exam to verify the #1 ranking!

:D

hahahahahaha! Im sure I am one of 1000 that thinks this same way!! LOL LOL...Im excited I was able to get my profile pic up!! (so I copied and pasted my reply)!! LOL​

You did fine. But I'm married, so you'll have to get "bare" all by yourself!

:D
Let me ask u this...What are the quotes under peoples profile pics?? some say..."Im new dont hurt me"...is that automatic? It just seems like a lot of people have that exact same saying...

Back