No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wait how many posts til you can reply in the normal forums??? sorry i posting here a lot so i can see if it lets me reply in other things

wait how many posts til you can reply in the normal forums??? sorry i posting here a lot so i can see if it lets me reply in other things

You have to post in Newbies three times, then wait 72 hours.

If you click your avatar pic (which you don't have yet), it will show you the date you started, post count, etc.

OOHH OK!! Thanks once again...!
I have a question.. Now that I have been updated so that I can now post in the fierce forum..Do you kow how long it takes for me to be able to post in the Parents forum under Allstars? Or is this something I have to request to do??

I have a question.. Now that I have been updated so that I can now post in the fierce forum..Do you kow how long it takes for me to be able to post in the Parents forum under Allstars? Or is this something I have to request to do??
The one I was looking at is "Cheer Parents Online"....

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.
This is my first post.

Back