No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.

"This is my 1st post" - happy to be here

Third post? Or 2nd in 72 hours?

You don't have any time frame in which to make your first three posts. The 72 hours is how long you have to wait after your third post before you can access the regular board.

The Fierce Board App! || If you're not on Fierce Board, I question your commitment.

My daughters high school coach has asked if I could make the cheer bows this year. Help! I would love to do a wave bow but not certain how to make the wave part so that it matches and looks as great as others I have seen posted. Would someone be so kind to want to help a newbie mom.

My daughters high school coach has asked if I could make the cheer bows this year. Help! I would love to do a wave bow but not certain how to make the wave part so that it matches and looks as great as others I have seen posted. Would someone be so kind to want to help a newbie mom.
Your best bet is to use the search option and search for bows. Seems like There are more bow makers on here than cheerleaders and am sure you can find what you are looking for that way. What ever you do though I would recommend you not start a whole new thread about bows. Just an overused topic.

Welcome to the boards.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back