No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.
Wow after three years this is my 3rd post, can i move on yet?

And my second post. Though technically I've posted before as KUcheer, but since I'm retiring from coaching the KU Cheer squad, I needed to create a second account for me.

So I don't feel as noobish as I should, I guess that's what I'm saying. And I need to go reply to some MixPlayApp.com bug reports on another thread, because I made that app, but I guess I'll have to reply as KUcheer since I don't want to wait 72 hours. Oh the shame. :)

And my second post. Though technically I've posted before as KUcheer, but since I'm retiring from coaching the KU Cheer squad, I needed to create a second account for me.
So I don't feel as noobish as I should, I guess that's what I'm saying. And I need to go reply to some MixPlayApp.com bug reports on another thread, because I made that app, but I guess I'll have to reply as KUcheer since I don't want to wait 72 hours. Oh the shame. :)
Unless the UkCheer account is going to be used by someone else I am sure King could just change the name if you prefer to keep that one.

All you'd have to do is send him a pm.

**Can I be my own clique**

Back