No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.

This is my 2nd post. I am extremely excited to be a part of such an awesome board!

Many people like to read posts and try to answer questions or add to discussions. Creating new threads to just say "this is my 1st, 2d, 3d post" makes it tougher to get through it all.

If all you want to say is "This is my X post", please put it here.

Woohoo! 3rd post! So ready to explore the rest of the site!

Do you think I could join the High Performance Program at my school with cheerleading? If you don't know what that is, it's a program where athletes who are dedicated to their sport are able to take time off school to compete and instead make up for lost time in study hall, as well as have an athlete credit.

Do you think I could join the High Performance Program at my school with cheerleading? If you don't know what that is, it's a program where athletes who are dedicated to their sport are able to take time off school to compete and instead make up for lost time in study hall, as well as have an athlete credit.
Do I think you can? Sure I think you can because just about anything is possible, but the only one that really answer this question is you. Since none of us know your skill level, the squads skill level, what the coaches like in an athlete or even if your parents will let you we really can't answer this question. Good luck though.

~ this is my second post ~ I've been reading this forum for forever & I never made an account;
I guess the "You must be a registered user to see these images" got to me , and I finally made one! :)

Back