No Questions? Start Here. First, Second, Third Post. . .

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cows run?!?!? :confused:
Okay, gallop/trot and yes they do. Have even seen them play with each other by pushing and such.

Too cute.

Anyway, I guess you're okay to post your question. You may not get as many responses to it in the newbie section but always worth a shot and you can always repost on the main boards later of needed.

Well after 20 years in the industry, I never thought I'd be considered a "newbie"! None the less, we are happy to start at the bottom and work our way up respectfully!

Just thought I would but (butt?) in: Not only do cows run, but I swear they run faster at night. Especially after you've woken one up by trying to make it fall over. :wasntme:
I didn't know cow tipping was real! We don't worry about cows so much here... Mostly all the venomous creatures and spiders the size of your palm.

I didn't know cow tipping was real! We don't worry about cows so much here... Mostly all the venomous creatures and spiders the size of your palm.
Oh yeah, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It's a terrifying experience. I think I'd rather that than tiny, venomous creatures though.... I freak out when I see those little non-poisonous jumping spiders *shudders*

Back