North Carolina Has A New All Star Team And Is Having Auditions Soon !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe, but I think we are being nice in asking questions and being out information.

Honestly, IMHO the chances of her finding a team of Y5 kids is slim to none. Besides, even if she found enough for this season it may be a one hit wonder. To truly build and grow a program you need to start small, get the young lower level families and teach them, make it real fun so the kids want to bring friends. Create your upper level teams.

I have a friend that did just that starting with a very small J2 team and a few years later she has 3 teams and this season may have 4.

Accepting secrets, no appointments needed.

Yes this!

But anyway @Fierce_Elite try to ask Joclyns mom. She had 3 years birthday party a while ago and she probably is doing her BHS like a pro now. Maybe she has her full already which would be perfect for your youth5 team.

Good luck to your program. We are with a second year program in the RDU area, and know all the work it takes to get a successful program running. They started planning the November before our May tryouts. BTW, did you send a survey to parents in the area to feel what the needs were? Like I said, Good Luck, the more competition the merrier!

It's a wonder anyone ever joins Fierceboard anymore. Yea, the expectations from the OP seem unrealistic and he/she could use some advice but the snarky comments are silly. Thank goodness a few posters here seem to genuinely want to help.

Help was offered and soundly rebuffed right away. So in true FierceBoard fashion, I chose to have a little fun with it. She's ignored my silliness so far so I don't think it's bothered her a bit.

But I can be a huckleberry.

Lol, well she sure would have a mixed family then. People would wonder where those kids came from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I was a kid, my mom kept the neighbor kid during the day. I was blonde and pale, my little sister was very dark olive with dark hair, and the neighbor kid was a redhead with freckles. Someone in the grocery store once actually said " those kids can't all have the same daddy"!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Help was offered and soundly rebuffed right away. So in true FierceBoard fashion, I chose to have a little fun with it. She's ignored my silliness so far so I don't think it's bothered her a bit.

But I can be a huckleberry.

This is not directly at you just using it as a jumping off point.

Having pulled away from the boards and the sport quite a bit I can tell you that looking back I most certainly have been there making those comments. I used to post all the time and had friends on the board that would defend me no matter what I said - right or wrong! We'd usually pm, text, call, meet at comps, or go to our private forums to talk about other posters that we thought were crazy. We would then come back to the boards with all our inside jokes and feel like we knew so much more than everyone else. Looking back it was pretty childish and far from welcoming to the people that came here to truly learn.

Yes there are some posters here that have no clue what they are doing but they really just need a kind hand to guide them. If they don't want your advice then move on. No need to be nasty. As a reformed former cheer mom now soccer mom, I regret the times I felt superior and made my own snarky comments in years past.

Just my two cents.

So, basically, since you evaded the question, we are to assume you are NOT usasf certified for any levels. Just because you have experience doesn't make you a good coach or gym owner. Not listing your gym is pretty secretive and would make any parent not want to bring their kids to your gym. You can't list just a phone number. That's ghetto. You do it the right way and have a proper advertisement with a gym address, website, and phone number.

So far you have only showed us that your "gym/program" is really not established and the chances of you starting a team and competing by November in the Y5 division are slim to none.

Good luck with your endeavours.

I am USASF certified I told the person to call/text me for further information and she did . I did not ignore the question.

Latest posts

Back