High School Northeast Regionals... Let's Talk Abt It!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@sparkle Spankies ....I wish you could have waited for the end......it really was like WOW!!!!! you thought MS was great, you'll see the scores.......

How long does it normally take for Varsity to have the results posted?

I have been thinking about this, and I realized: if a scholastic cheer program took the time to teach gymnastics-perfect tumbling, and they brought a team to UCA w/ PERFECT, and I mean ABSOLUTELY GYMNASTICS SQUEAKY CLOROX CLEAN standing BHS, BHS series, and ROBHS (and clean difficult stunts), they would destroy the Southern heavy hitters.

No tucks, layouts or fulls. Just beautiful, clean low difficulty skills. Isn't that funny?

Last edited:
I have been thinking about this, and I realized: if a scholastic cheer program took the time to teach gymnastics-perfect tumbling, and they brought a team to UCA w/ PERFECT, and I mean ABSOLUTELY GYMNASTICS SQUEAKY CLOROX CLEAN standing BHS, BHS series, and ROBHS (and clean difficult stunts), they would destroy the Southern heavy hitters.

No tucks, layouts or fulls. Just beautiful, clean low difficulty skills. Isn't that funny?
How did u come to this conclusion? Lol I do agree the northeast is powerful indeed

How did u come to this conclusion? Lol I do agree the northeast is powerful indeed
Look at the tumbling of schools like Dunbar, Greenup, North Laurel, Southwestern, Henry Clay, Houston, Somerset, etc. We don't normally talk about this, but all of these teams have poor to moderately good tumbling technique. None of them has perfect form. A huge chunk of your score is based upon execution. Combine that with the fact that perfect form in tumbling is rare in cheerleading (and thus looks that much better to a judge) and one can safely conclude that a well-choreographed routine with perfect stunts and perfect low-difficulty tumbling could easily sail through to finals.

Screen shot 2014-12-02 at 11.20.39 AM.png

How did you do?

oops, on the search page you have to change the start date to on or before 11/22 ....

Back