High School Northeast Regionals... Let's Talk Abt It!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do only first place get bids? How are they given out?
First gets the automatic bid..
They then use a score point system to give out additional bids.. I don't know exactly the point determination.... But they do give out a lot

Do only first place get bids? How are they given out?

I think all but 10 teams in the whole competition left without bids yesterday. The announcer mentioned if as long as you score 60% of the total, you receive a bid.

Judging by some of the teams that DID get bids, reaching 60% is not hard.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think all but 10 teams in the whole competition left without bids yesterday. The announcer mentioned if as long as you score 60% of the total, you receive a bid.

Wow only 60%? It used to be 70%

I've seen it go both ways. Last year a good team from my area didn't get a bid there due to mistakes. This year they seemed more generous!!

Not sure abt this though.. The only team In our division without a bid yesterday was at a 65 I think..

I do have an idea, but do not want to talk about it until the scores are officially posted...... :) the girls were amazing!

I do have an idea, but do not want to talk about it until the scores are officially posted...... :) the girls were amazing!

Thanks! :) They tried! I told them they will call all the bids at the end, and they were having little panic attacks waiting.

I just want to see a few things that no one could seem to have answered!

Back