All-Star Not About Cheer But How Do I Delete My Account?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5411
  • Start date

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's "Slow your roll, sparkle." Roll, not role. It's cute under everyone's avatar, but have the correct spelling, please.
Grammar police, over and out.
I don't know. We could get into a philosophically grammatical conversation about the meaning of it being to slow your "role" as SM....versus slowing the "roll" of madness on which they're embarking. :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

It's "Slow your roll, sparkle." Roll, not role. It's cute under everyone's avatar, but have the correct spelling, please.
Grammar police, over and out.

I've seen it both ways (Slow your role/roll wasn't invented here). And I have always thought of it as a reference to slow down your role of involvement, not slow down your rolling motion.

I've seen it both ways (Slow your role/roll wasn't invented here). And I have always thought of it as a reference to slow down your role of involvement, not slow down your rolling motion.
Grammar Chief of Police!

Bwahaha meh. It's whatever it needs to be. If everyone thinks Roll over Role ill switch it.

I think it's some kind of subliminal personality test based on which version you think it is. :)

Back