All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

a girl on our junior team at jamfest indy, was snapping and some how NO IDEA, the camera caught her sticking her middle finger up by accident!

thats the same thing that happend to me...last season i snapped in the dance and it got my middle finger...lol
im NOT posting the pic lol

I don't have a single photograph - fierce or not so fierce - of me from any competition! But if I get one I'll make sure to upload it! But seriously, you'd think after 8 years of cheerleading you would have at least one photo of yourself to show for your efforts *sigh*

she'll kill me when she sees this....
20jue0.jpg

Whatever you do.. don't become curious with this statement and google "Cheer Savannah Uniforms" with your settings that prevent inappropriate pictures from popping up turned off. It's not okay. You should especially not do it while sitting on the coach with your dad- extremely not okay.
You totally made me curious....WOW. Not ok at all!

omg i didnt even notice her bra like that! was she able to fix it during the routine???[/quote]
no I think she gave up and just smiled and danced!

omg i didnt even notice her bra like that! was she able to fix it during the routine???[/quote]

I'm going to say No! LOL but if she was able to I'd say that would give a whole new dimension to the phrase 'tuck and roll' LOL

Major kudos to this gorgeous girl for posting what is likely her most embarassing moment on the mat. Love you girl! If you put it out there yourself (and laugh) then there will never be anyone who can hold it over your head to make you feel bad :)

i'm not sure if someone posted it, i didnt get a chance to look through all the pages, but my favorite is from this team, who i cant remember, but during the pyramid, the center group's main base passed out, and although that isnt funny at all, its apparently something that happens frequently to her. anyway, i couldnt tell what was wrong with the picture until someone pointed it out! the group kept it up! and you never would have realized without a random leg coming out of the bottom of the picture belonging to the fallen girl. thats some serious skill to have kept that up.

i'm not sure if someone posted it, i didnt get a chance to look through all the pages, but my favorite is from this team, who i cant remember, but during the pyramid, the center group's main base passed out, and although that isnt funny at all, its apparently something that happens frequently to her. anyway, i couldnt tell what was wrong with the picture until someone pointed it out! the group kept it up! and you never would have realized without a random leg coming out of the bottom of the picture belonging to the fallen girl. thats some serious skill to have kept that up.
Its on here somewhere, I remember seeing it but I just looked through the whole thread and couldn't find it.

Back