All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when im in pain i go into shock i cant just sit there. im not that kinda person. not to mention me sitting on the floor crying wouldnt help anything

she wasnt sitting there either she had stunts to do and a routine to finish.

the pic.. reminds me of Armageddon day 1 at worlds the guy in the front turns to hit a pose a totally tares his ACL and seeing him crawling on the floor makes me cringe i couldnt imagine the pain from a simple pose he did i felt so bad!

the pic.. reminds me of Armageddon day 1 at worlds the guy in the front turns to hit a pose a totally tares his ACL and seeing him crawling on the floor makes me cringe i couldnt imagine the pain from a simple pose he did i felt so bad!

I remember that, I felt so bad for laughing at him. I was on the side and when he fell I turned to my friend and said "hi i just tore my acl at worlds while hitting a really fierce pose".... When i found out from @cody22009 that he had torn his acl I was felt sooo bad :(

I remember that, I felt so bad for laughing at him. I was on the side and when he fell I turned to my friend and said "hi i just tore my acl at worlds while hitting a really fierce pose".... When i found out from @cody22009 that he had torn his acl I was felt sooo bad :(

when i watch the video on youtube.. i only watch up to tumbling then i stop it i cant watch it after that it hurts me to see him crawl off like that and i dont even know the guy

GeorgiaCheerleader said:
i hope people are saving these for the meantime, the second would be great for a family christmas card!! ;)

You just gave me my Christmas cards for this year lol!!
Great. Idea.

i know she wasnt sitting there. im happy and sad for her at the same time. that takes a whole lot of will power to finish.

i know she wasnt sitting there. im happy and sad for her at the same time. that takes a whole lot of will power to finish.
seriously. "um, my eye is filling up with blood and I can't see my flyer anymore but I'm going to finish if it kills us both!" Yikes!! Props to her for pushing through.

seriously. "um, my eye is filling up with blood and I can't see my flyer anymore but I'm going to finish if it kills us both!" Yikes!! Props to her for pushing through.
thats what im saying im glad she did it, but physically i wouldn't be able to do that

when i watch the video on youtube.. i only watch up to tumbling then i stop it i cant watch it after that it hurts me to see him crawl off like that and i dont even know the guy

i was at home watching the vod with some girls from my gym & when we saw it our jaws dropped. i wanted to cry for him i had a really bad feeling he tore his acl & i felt terrible.

hbgwenstefani.jpg

Gwen Stefani: epic thigh-stand fail.
This s*#t is Bananas!

Back