All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FIERRRRCEEEEEE :confused:

ScreenShot2012-02-29at20722PM.png

ScreenShot2012-02-29at20655PM.png
you go boy. supah feeahz!

Just saw somebody post this on Facebook. I guess the girl did everything in the routine even with this going on, and was rushed to the hospital for stitches right after? Poor Gal.. .I think the fact that she worked through this is super awesome! :D
430575_397377603610546_296037497_n.jpg
she looks evil or something! like i'm other than the fact that i'm not, i would be scared by this picture. lol. but secretly i want something liek this or the woodlands girls to happen to me so i can have that moment of just yeah. hahah. ohh well. one day.

lol, me too. i want to look like a BA!
you go boy. supah feeahz!

she looks evil or something! like i'm other than the fact that i'm not, i would be scared by this picture. lol. but secretly i want something liek this or the woodlands girls to happen to me so i can have that moment of just yeah. hahah. ohh well. one day.

Ok this is gonna sound so weird and prob give me the worst karma but I kind of have this weird dream where Im competing at final at worlds and tear my ACL in my tumbling but still finish out the routine and my team ends up winning. It would be the perfect ending to my cheer career haha.

But I kind of had a moment like that when I broke my ankle on the last mat in warmups at Spirit Sports this year. I just went to the medic and asked her to wrap it up tight. She responded with "Oh Im gonna wrap the sh*t out of this mother f***ker" (she made me smile). I still competed both days throwing fulls, toe full, and jumps to back. Trust me when I say its not as cool as it sounds.

Ok this is gonna sound so weird and prob give me the worst karma but I kind of have this weird dream where Im competing at final at worlds and tear my ACL in my tumbling but still finish out the routine and my team ends up winning. It would be the perfect ending to my cheer career haha.

But I kind of had a moment like that when I broke my ankle on the last mat in warmups at Spirit Sports this year. I just went to the medic and asked her to wrap it up tight. She responded with "Oh Im gonna wrap the sh*t out of this mother f***ker" (she made me smile). I still competed both days throwing fulls, toe full, and jumps to back. Trust me when I say its not as cool as it sounds.
HAHAHA okay that's funny.

..oh i have dreams like that all the timee. i always think of the worst possible thing that could happen to me right before we go out on the floor.... what if.. somehow my stunt goes terribly wrong and my flyer falls on me and breaks my leg? then what do i do? i can't just stop. like lay there and be in pain i have to finish. and somehow i have the strength to finish the entire rest of the routine. jumps pyramid everything with my broken appendage. i know that's a bit extreme. but still hahaha. i have a lot of ... imagination.:D

LOL before this weekend, I dreamed I broke both of my ankles out of my skin and finished the routine. wouldnt your ankle still be broken then..... :eek:

HAHAHA okay that's funny.

..oh i have dreams like that all the timee. i always think of the worst possible thing that could happen to me right before we go out on the floor.... what if.. somehow my stunt goes terribly wrong and my flyer falls on me and breaks my leg? then what do i do? i can't just stop. like lay there and be in pain i have to finish. and somehow i have the strength to finish the entire rest of the routine. jumps pyramid everything with my broken appendage. i know that's a bit extreme. but still hahaha. i have a lot of ... imagination.:D

Oh yeah I think of all of these scenarios and what would do if this or that happened.

LOL before this weekend, I dreamed I broke both of my ankles out of my skin and finished the routine. wouldnt your ankle still be broken then..... :eek:

Yeah it kind of still is haha :confused: But its healing, im back to throwing dbls again, and will hopefully be throwing bounding skills in 2 weeks.

HAhaha I just shimmied yall's whole conversation. I don't even cheer and I think it would be totally BA as well if any of that was to happen and the person finishes the routine. No, I'm not laughing or hoping for injuries but if it did those stories sound completely awesome!

Back