All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well when it's warm enough that I can leave my igloo, I run the risk of being attacked by polar bears or moose, or even drowning in maple syrup, so I generally just stay inside, watch a lot of hockey, and drink a lot of Tim Horton's, no chance for a tan!
people really dont understand the risks that come with being canadian

another comp, another bad action shot. I've come to accept that it's unavoidable. I look bad in every picture my mom took :cool:

ATC this past weekend a group of girls on my team and I went to go look at the action shots, and you see me... making the strangest facial while doing a hideous front right hurdler..

Basically every action shot of me was horrible because i mouth the words haha

Are those hi-top Reeboks?! I threw a fit when I switched gyms and I had to start wearing Nfinities. I love my Nfinities now but it was so hard to let go of the reeboks. I still have them!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Yep! Until this year I was completely accustomed to low top shoes but as soon as I started wearing my reeboks this year, I felt so much more secure in my tumbling because I have a bad ankle. They're not exactly glamorous but my ankle feels safe so I love them lol! I'm surprised to find someone who likes (or liked) them.... When I went to Rays to tumble they were like :confused:

Yep! Until this year I was completely accustomed to low top shoes but as soon as I started wearing my reeboks this year, I felt so much more secure in my tumbling because I have a bad ankle. They're not exactly glamorous but my ankle feels safe so I love them lol! I'm surprised to find someone who likes (or liked) them.... When I went to Rays to tumble they were like :confused:

In my area, our top high school cheer team, which is one of the best in the state, wears only those high top reebok. I thought they were odd at first because I'd never seen anything like them, but they obviously work well for Lake Central and for you. If it ain't broke don't fix it, right?

Nah, you'll still find some stragglers that wear their Reeboks from the earlier days. We had a S5 kid that refused to wear anything else.

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1391058166.699350.jpg

This just makes me chuckle. There's a lot going on but my two side bases look like they just scrubbed in for surgery so I find it humorous. They have the same expression too.
And my flyer looks a little mischievous. But my backspot is quite comical with her super happy face that says "I heart leap frogs so much!"

I just lol every time I look at it.

ATC this past weekend a group of girls on my team and I went to go look at the action shots, and you see me... making the strangest facial while doing a hideous front right hurdler..

Basically every action shot of me was horrible because i mouth the words haha

If you stop that habit, you'll get great action shots!

I once read/heard some celebrity say that the worst thing to do on the red carpet is to speak while pictures are taken, because no matter what you say, you will look awkward. That was the best tip I ever got for great pictures. Whenever group pictures are taken, most people talk, and those are all of the pictures where people think afterwards "what the heck was I doing when that picture was taken?". No matter if you're in a group shot or a portrait: don't talk while pictures are taken, or for cheer pictures: don't mouth the words. If you want to do that, do it silently in your head and smile all the way through the routine ;).

I once read/heard some celebrity say that the worst thing to do on the red carpet is to speak while pictures are taken, because no matter what you say, you will look awkward. That was the best tip I ever got for great pictures. Whenever group pictures are taken, most people talk, and those are all of the pictures where people think afterwards "what the heck was I doing when that picture was taken?". No matter if you're in a group shot or a portrait: don't talk while pictures are taken, or for cheer pictures: don't mouth the words. If you want to do that, do it silently in your head and smile all the way through the routine ;).
My coach requires us to preform/say the words.. Some people can pull it off nicely like I'll see flyers pictures of them saying a word while in the air and they look nice, but then theres me...

My coach requires us to preform/say the words.. Some people can pull it off nicely like I'll see flyers pictures of them saying a word while in the air and they look nice, but then theres me...
EXACTLY like I see all these fierce action shots and gifs on tumblr when people are mouthing the words and doing facials and then my action shots I look ridiculous!

Maybe I'm just incredibly talented, but when I say the words, I get about 50/50 for good shots. Either the shots are amazing (and featured on the cheerUPDATES website ;)) or I look like I'm about to puke on the mat.

Back