All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh, dear. Well, I know that El Paso poufs have the hardest time (you know, the dry heat and all,) and the humidity is usually pretty pouf-positive near Dallas/Ft. Worth. The premier pouf place is about midway between Austin and San Antonio, so maybe if you move there...

Yes, pretty close to where me and my daughter is moving. I know were not originally from Texas but maybe it will rub off. Since my daughters hair is so curly I have to straighten it before hand to even begin to try for the poof!! :)

Child, please, the frizz does nothing but help the pouf along. Take a super-high-heat hair dryer to baby girl's dome and blast and brush away. Pull, mold, clip, spray, done.

I think some of those Texans need to post a Pouf Tutorial. I am most defiitely "pouf-challenged" and usually end of tearing my cp's out and redoing about 4-5X (along with some not-so-nice words under my breath)! :rolleyes:

Child, please, the frizz does nothing but help the pouf along. Take a super-high-heat hair dryer to baby girl's dome and blast and brush away. Pull, mold, clip, spray, done.
Haha I love it- I will try it!! Thank you so very much!!

Jeg elsker Google oversetter. Nå er de virkelig vil tro vi har ikke noe liv!

Back