All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

so confused at when this photo takes place :p When I first say it I thought early 2000's, then I saw the time stamp and it said 2011, then I saw the background that said 2013 and was shocked!

its from 2013, not sure about the time stamp haha
they were supposed to be in extension paper dolls and come down at the same time but they are way off count so this is the end result haha

121020112844_2163543_74_9_33
um yeah..

New here and just found this thread. I'm reading it at work, trying not to laugh out loud!

Anyway, I'm old...here is my vintage 'not so fierce' contribution:
erhb11.jpg

This was in the Sept '84 edition of Inside Sports magazine. That's my crotch, in the upper right. (My parents were so proud, lol!) The pic itself isn't all that bad - at least I was smiling - but take it in context. This was a 'sideline cuties'-type spread, and all the other pictures were of girls with ample cleavage, in low cut tops. And then there was me...showing off, um...what I had to offer. :)

By the way, this picture was taken at the Rose Bowl.

New here and just found this thread. I'm reading it at work, trying not to laugh out loud!

Anyway, I'm old...here is my vintage 'not so fierce' contribution:
erhb11.jpg

This was in the Sept '84 edition of Inside Sports magazine. That's my crotch, in the upper right. (My parents were so proud, lol!) The pic itself isn't all that bad - at least I was smiling - but take it in context. This was a 'sideline cuties'-type spread, and all the other pictures were of girls with ample cleavage, in low cut tops. And then there was me...showing off, um...what I had to offer. :)

By the way, this picture was taken at the Rose Bowl.

Hijack thread alert... OMG, you're from Crystal Lake! I was born in Woodstock and we lived in CL at the time. Moved to Cali when I was 2 so I don't remember anything but I've always wanted to go back and see where I was born!
That's so cool.

Ok, that is all. Back to funny pics. :)

@Cheermom1969, I don't know how long ago you were here, but it's probably nothing like when you were here! It used to be a quiet little country town, but now it's very much a big suburb. Look me up if you ever make it back!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Fierce Board mobile app

Hijack thread alert... OMG, you're from Crystal Lake! I was born in Woodstock and we lived in CL at the time. Moved to Cali when I was 2 so I don't remember anything but I've always wanted to go back and see where I was born!
That's so cool.

Ok, that is all. Back to funny pics. :)

I live in Crystal Lake also. Count me in on that party!@Jan W

I think a not so fierce photo would be any picture involving athletes kissing one another. That's not cute. It's not appropriate for the environment and I'm not sure how taking pictures of you kissing your teammates became a thing

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I think a not so fierce photo would be any picture involving athletes kissing one another. That's not cute. It's not appropriate for the environment and I'm not sure how taking pictures of you kissing your teammates became a thing

can you elaborate how showing affection for someone who you genuinely trust is wrong? how does this affect you in any way?

can you elaborate how showing affection for someone who you genuinely trust is wrong? how does this affect you in any way?

Wrapping your legs around a guy while wearing little clothing is kind of inappropriate is it not? Obviously there isn't anything wrong with showing affection, but the way it's being done is not classy.

Back