All-Star Not So Fierce Photos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think a not so fierce photo would be any picture involving athletes kissing one another. That's not cute. It's not appropriate for the environment and I'm not sure how taking pictures of you kissing your teammates became a thing

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Kissing and hugging in the spirit of excitement or passion?

Thats what it was for me as well. When I did all star you could hug and hold hands but that was basically it. Occasionally a quick peck on the cheek but that was about it. When I did high school it was nothing. You werent even supposed to hug a member of the opposite sex.
I think in high school we could hug people. We still have a rule like that in college, and we have people who are dating each other on the team.

This thread is so funny :rolleyes::rolleyes:
i have a lot of pictures of me doing a dorito when i first started cheer like 2 years ago, ill try and figure out how to upload em

Why would someone want to kiss their teammate? I don't get it...

The way I see them talking is like those classic kissing pictures every gay guy has to take with his girl friends (not bashing anyone here, I do it almost every time I party). I think it's less of a "look mom! I'm kissing my teammates!" and more of a kissing your friends thing... Idk though

The way I see them talking is like those classic kissing pictures every gay guy has to take with his girl friends (not bashing anyone here, I do it almost every time I party). I think it's less of a "look mom! I'm kissing my teammates!" and more of a kissing your friends thing... Idk though
Haha I guess it makes sense? Maybe I've got no idea of it because I'd never kiss my teammates ew :p

I think a not so fierce photo would be any picture involving athletes kissing one another. That's not cute. It's not appropriate for the environment and I'm not sure how taking pictures of you kissing your teammates became a thing

Is this just a general comment or was there a picture posted that I am not seeing from my phone app?

Cheer Dad = broke dad

it wasnt relevant at all i think they were just trying to fit a rant in and tried to make it work...
And that's what annoys me. This has always been a fun "happy place" thread devoid if the typical arguments and nonsense you expect in other threads. It chafes me.

notice whats around my waste!!!

21-1.jpg
I decided to drink my coffee this morning and start at page 1 of this thread......You'd think by now I would have learned not to drink and Fierce Board at the same time. Definitely worth the burn, you are hands down the fiercest of them all.

it wasnt relevant at all i think they were just trying to fit a rant in and tried to make it work...
Welll kinda... I'm a dork and couldn't create a new thread so I made it apart of this one. I know it's supposed to be a fun thread but I mean whatever. We can all continue on and pretend it didn't happen.
Side note* I was PMSing at the time
Let's continue with the happy :D

Back