All-Star Nothing Like Bring It On

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Person: Oh you do school cheer?
Me: No, I do Allstar. It's competitive cheer.
Person: Oooooooh, like bring it on?
Me: Omg no....:rolleyes:
I've had this conversation with so many people

that's what i'm saying. idk why the main team always wins when they're clearly competing against a better team.

this is how the routines go
the main team : 7min dance , a back hanspring here and there, a couple fo illegal stunts
Top Gun: standing fulls, perfect jumps clean dance section amazing AND legal pyramid, awesome stunts

results : the main team wins......YEAHHH !

i just think they need to make it reasonable, i mean we all know that team a is going to win because all the main characters are on it, but it would be nice if they had the same difficutly as team b.

this is how the routines go
the main team : 7min dance , a back hanspring here and there, a couple fo illegal stunts
Top Gun: standing fulls, perfect jumps clean dance section amazing AND legal pyramid, awesome stunts

results : the main team wins......YEAHHH !

i just think they need to make it reasonable, i mean we all know that team a is going to win because all the main characters are on it, but it would be nice if they had the same difficutly as team b.
EXACTLY!

I actually liked Fired Up, because it was essentially that thing that straight guys WOULD do if they could get away with it: Go to a cheer camp, be surrounded by 'tons of hot girls' who just so happen to be constantly in shorts/sports bras, and the chance for them to be 'their naturally charming, witty selves' and 'get tons of chicks.' Never mind ignoring the actually cheerleading part, but sorta liking it. Thought it was stereotypically silly, but well written with EXCELLENT comedic timing. Even my BROTHER liked it, and he's picky about movies..

Absolutely! I ADORE Fired Up! IMO it's a really nice comedy with cheerleading involved. Never mind the routines and stuff but I love how it plays with the stereotypes instead of just repeating them over and over again. ;)

the thing that i really dislike about the bring it on movies...it's basically so much dancing within their routines. and the team they beat usually is better than them...i'm confused lol.

I swear I was the only one who thought this. I thought I was being delusional.

I always love how the main cast in the movie are the ones who shortly fly and then dance for a while and the rest of the squad are some hardcore cheerleaders throwing doubles. I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed that haha, but I love Bring It On movies anyways.

Anyways, are there any more Bring It Ons coming out soon?

I always love how the main cast in the movie are the ones who shortly fly and then dance for a while and the rest of the squad are some hardcore cheerleaders throwing doubles. I don't know if I'm the only one who noticed that haha, but I love Bring It On movies anyways.

Anyways, are there any more Bring It Ons coming out soon?
OMG I watched like a marathon of those yesterday on MTV and I noticed the same thing. It was like thigh stand, smile :), than back to a long freaking dance to a horrible mix :(. I think the most recent one was supposebly the last.

OH MY GOD. people are always like, "so who do you cheer for?" i'm like... "i do competitive cheer, i don't do sideline cheering." and they're like, "OH LIKE BRING IT ON!?!?" and i'm like... "no -_-" and most of the stuff they do is illegal!

or like how some of characters on bring it on act & no one is really that rude to another team
"look it's hip hop barbie and her Wu-Tang clan!"
I say the first one was the best one or the "truest" about all-star cheer, but the rest of them, the drama is far to exagerated.I think i only watch them because some of the stuff they do is so ridiculous it makes me laugh. I think they need to make the routines a little more organized! soemtimes the routines are like 10mins long with a 5min dance section....
Half of it is dance because none of the characters besides the actual male cheerleaders can tumble lol.
Thats partially why it's all co-ed.

oh, my favorite is when the rival teams join together before they compete and sew all their uniforms together.
yeah fricking right, it takes forever to make a uniform. and i didnt think you could just decide to compete the day of the competition

yeah and uniforms cost soo much! you better be paying me big bucks to rip up my uniform and join it with another squads...

Half of it is dance because none of the characters besides the actual male cheerleaders can tumble lol.
Thats partially why it's all co-ed.

makes sense, but during the routine i usually forget who the main characters are lol. i think that the actors/actresses need to go through cheer boot camp for a couple of months or weeks. If they made a soccer movie the actor/actress would go to soccer boot camp, so why not cheer?

makes sense, but during the routine i usually forget who the main characters are lol. i think that the actors/actresses need to go through cheer boot camp for a couple of months or weeks. If they made a soccer movie the actor/actress would go to soccer boot camp, so why not cheer?
None of them tumble at all besides Hayden Pantierre (sp?).
They need to do a solid back handspring at least and maybe a little more stunting?

Back