All-Star November 2016 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm so happy ACE Warriors are back in large coed, if they clean up, they'll look so much better. i think their routine is great though, just a LOT of dead spots in the pyramid.
CE.... I agree with UCFKnights07 & j4z0n, they never gave me the WOW factor when it came to coed stunts, as well as tumbling. i do like the little bit of pyramid we seen at showcase though.

CAN LARGE COED GO BACK TO 2014&15 WHEN WE HAD ACTUAL STUNT SEQUENCES????? this *one skill (maybe two), couple stretches, double out* thing is SOOOO boring to me.

TwistYourSpirit is Twisted Choreography owned by Luke Johnson who is a former USASF Choreographer of the year. Him and his choreography team are amazing! They are behind some of the most iconic routines out there in the cheer world!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Oh yes I agree! Our gym has been working with them for 2 years and I am dying for the visual and the transitions! And they are very nice persons!

Love this routine. But WHO allowed that girl to throw that horrendous full TWICE in the FRONT of the routine? Take that out. NOW.

The first time I was like maybe she was suppose to do a tuck and was like naw I'll just try to twist this out.

Love this routine. But WHO allowed that girl to throw that horrendous full TWICE in the FRONT of the routine? Take that out. NOW.
can that be called a full? I don't think she even knows what she's doing lol
edit: I watched it again, and it seems like she spends the rest of the routine standing at the back. wondering why they would put her on the team just to throw a "full" twice and do nothing else

can that be called a full? I don't think she even knows what she's doing lol
edit: I watched it again, and it seems like she spends the rest of the routine standing at the back. wondering why they would put her on the team just to throw a "full" twice and do nothing else

Looked more like a half to me. Maybe she's working the full, but it's not consistent, so she's throwing a half to get used to competing it?

Back