All-Star October 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When I saw that pyramid video, I can't stop crying. They've come a long way. High flying transitions and solid structures. Ugh! Can't wait to see the rest of large senior!

The flyers on the small IOC 5 Cheer Extreme Cougars look tiny too. It continues to be a trend for many Cheer gyms.

Last edited:
I love that Senior Elite and SSX are always so stacked but the sisters build their routine SOOO differently and play to their strengths.

Senior Elite is jam packed, so many skills/ variations if you blink you just missed something epic I think its awesome but sometimes think that can hinder them too. I just wish we had more choreo I saw a sub tweet about their routine that "skill transition skill transition ..) unfortunately I have to agree. They look great but they seem to always have a very similar routine layout from years past. Glad to see CSP emphasized standing tumbling among the team for this year, and it looks like it paid off much better. Pyramid is great but last season's was impeccable but I can only imagine how hard it is too top yourself every single year.

SSX needs to teach performance workshops in every gym across the world, every athlete just nails it. Its amazing how much bigger and better everything looks with 22 kids vs 20 kids. They will clean that routine in no time. I definitely see more skills than last year but still a ton of choreo I don't know how they do it all in 2:30 lol.

Coed Elite would make an excellent medium coed.. I also saw a glimpse of their new uniforms very pretty pretty but their black ones they wore last season is iconic.

CRUSH is such an accurate name for that team, always great. Its such a great feeder team for SE and Coed. Very impressed by their tumbling technique, much cleaner.

SMOEX looks bomb, very impressed by them. It looks they are fighting for another globe!

Last edited:
I love that Senior Elite and SSX are always so stacked but the sisters build their routine SOOO differently and play to their strengths.

Senior Elite is jam packed, so many skills/ variations if you blink you just missed something epic I think its awesome but sometimes think that can hinder them too. I just wish we had more choreo I saw a sub tweet about their routine that "skill transition skill transition ..) unfortunately I have to agree. They look great but they seem to always have a very similar routine layout from years past. Glad to see CSP emphasized standing tumbling among the team for this year, and it looks like it paid off much better. Pyramid is great but last season's was impeccable but I can only imagine how hard it is too top yourself every single year.

SSX needs to teach performance workshops in every gym across the world, every athlete just nails it. Its amazing how much bigger and better everything looks with 22 kids vs 20 kids. They will clean that routine in no time. I definitely see more skills than last year but still a ton of choreo I don't know how they do it all in 2:30 lol.

Coed Elite would make an excellent medium coed.. I also saw a glimpse of their new uniforms very pretty pretty but their black ones they wore last season is iconic.

CRUSH is such an accurate name for that team, always great. Its such a great feeder team for SE and Coed. Very impressed by their tumbling technique, much cleaner.

SMOEX looks bomb, very impressed by them. It looks they are fighting for another globe!
I would love to see coed elite in medium. But I can't see that ever happening.
There is always something off about coed elite stunting compared to most of large coed. I can't speak on how they typically score in stunting but I wish they would come up with something that hits the score sheets better.
SE looks so good this season. Its been awhile since I've truly loved a SE routine, but I'm loving this one so far. I just hope they can keep the strong tumbling through out the season.

I would love to see coed elite in medium. But I can't see that ever happening.
There is always something off about coed elite stunting compared to most of large coed. I can't speak on how they typically score in stunting but I wish they would come up with something that hits the score sheets better.
SE looks so good this season. Its been awhile since I've truly loved a SE routine, but I'm loving this one so far. I just hope they can keep the strong tumbling through out the season.

I have a feeling it's a sense of pride it says a lot in the industry if you can field both a large senior and large coed team in the same location. However as a coach if I am consistently being told that the way I structure my routines isn't working after a couple of year of not obtaining my end goal I'd be willing to change some things up. Coed elite is incredibly talented and always has been but the formula is off. Best of the luck to the team this season though.

I have a feeling it's a sense of pride it says a lot in the industry if you can field both a large senior and large coed team in the same location. However as a coach if I am consistently being told that the way I structure my routines isn't working after a couple of year of not obtaining my end goal I'd be willing to change some things up. Coed elite is incredibly talented and always has been but the formula is off. Best of the luck to the team this season though.
In all reality I think coed elite has accomplished quite a bit. A worlds win, nca win and finishing top 3 numerous years is amazing. But I just think they could try to do more to keep up with teams like cheetahs and tglc. Teams are only progressing year after year, I just feel like CE is progressing slower. But I will give them credit for pulling the talent they do considering where they are located compared to other coed teams.

In all reality I think coed elite has accomplished quite a bit. A worlds win, nca win and finishing top 3 numerous years is amazing. But I just think they could try to do more to keep up with teams like cheetahs and tglc. Teams are only progressing year after year, I just feel like CE is progressing slower. But I will give them credit for pulling the talent they do considering where they are located compared to other coed teams.
I never said they didn't accomplish enough nor did I discredit their accomplishments, I only suggested them to rework the way they create and organize their routine in hopes to create a more 'large coed vibe'.

I never said they didn't accomplish enough nor did I discredit their accomplishments, I only suggested them to rework the way they create and organize their routine in hopes to create a more 'large coed vibe'.
i think what CE lacks is male stunting difficulty, they definitely have gotten stronger boys. But top gun has been pulling beast guys for YEARS...

I haven't been super impressed by a Coed Elite routine since their win in 2015. The last 2 (now 3) are just underwhelming for me, which is sad because they're super talented.

Back