Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yep, Black Out is our open all girl 6 team. They don't have a bid to worlds this year unfortunately.

And yes we got a partial paid at Sea to Sky last year and deferred it since we already had the one from PacWest.

My daughter and I were literally just telling my husband about Black Out. They were so fun to watch at S2S! /stalking the Canada thread

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Any videos on Blackout?? I've been waiting all year to see them. I can wait till the season is over though. :)

Watching Blackouts run on day 2 was awesome. And I'm majorly impressed with the girl who got injured and kept at it. My team couldn't figure out what was with the nuggets in the back of the dance, then we figured out it was supposed to be a basket and realized there was someone bleeding!

Canadian International Open 6 teams going to finals...

Flyers Allstarz Pink Fearless: 230.63
Alberta Cheer Empire Royalty: 215.63
Cheer Motion Allstars Fiercecats: 212.73

Canadian International Open 6 teams going to finals...

Flyers Allstarz Pink Fearless: 230.63
Alberta Cheer Empire Royalty: 215.63
Cheer Motion Allstars Fiercecats: 212.73

Wish I could have seen the performances, wouldnt have necessarily considered these to be the best 3 IO6 in Canada, but on any given day anyone can pull out what they needed to!

McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario is looking for a new head coach. The team is in the level six University division and has been in small coed for the past three seasons (we've also competed all-girl in the past). The team supports the football, basketball and volleyball teams, but the focus is on competition. We normally compete at PCA Nationals each year, along with 1-2 other competitions. The team has trained twice a week throughout the academic year in the past.

If you or someone you know may be interested, please email [email protected] or message me here.

McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario is looking for a new head coach. The team is in the level six University division and has been in small coed for the past three seasons (we've also competed all-girl in the past). The team supports the football, basketball and volleyball teams, but the focus is on competition. We normally compete at PCA Nationals each year, along with 1-2 other competitions. The team has trained twice a week throughout the academic year in the past.

If you or someone you know may be interested, please email [email protected] or message me here.
Marcy isn't coaching anymore?!

#ICYMI - We are now offering 3 worlds bids in Alberta! Check out the information in our press release below.

"

#ICYMI - We are now offering 3 worlds bids in Alberta! Check out the information in our press release below.

"

I'm confused. Where are the bids being given out?? You mention Alberta but no competition listing. Isn't the Pacific Championships in BC?? Sorry if I'm just being stupid about it, I could very well be.

There hasn't been much action in this thread lately so I thought I'd try to revive it. Who's going to Cheer for the Cure in Mississauga Dec 5-6?

Back