Oh Canada

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know what's going on with the wild card bids for the worlds face offs? It seems like everyone is confused about it.. The video shows that information will be released tomorrow, but it's driving me nuts! Anyone know anything?

Does anyone know what's going on with the wild card bids for the worlds face offs? It seems like everyone is confused about it.. The video shows that information will be released tomorrow, but it's driving me nuts! Anyone know anything?

All I know is that it's a competition for the people invited to win $ that goes towards worlds. No idea when it is but obviously it must be soon. I'm guessing it's new this year? I've never heard of it before.

All I know is that it's a competition for the people invited to win $ that goes towards worlds. No idea when it is but obviously it must be soon. I'm guessing it's new this year? I've never heard of it before.

Yeah it is new this year... Not sure if any other EPs around here have done it before, but almost certain it's a first for Cheer Evolution.

Yeah it is new this year... Not sure if any other EPs around here have done it before, but almost certain it's a first for Cheer Evolution.
It's about time they do something since there aren't any full paid bids given to teams. Hope they keep it around and that his event doesn't fizzle out. Worlds is expensive lol never thought I'd pay so much to eat a banana in Disney lol

Alberta Cheer Empires first bid event is this weekend at WEM. Also going to URCC the following weekend.
This is the event that many teams are dropping out of due to terror threats, right? Is the event going to be impacted in a big way?

It sadly is. Quite a few scheduling changes have been made. Lots of security has been added. Many rumors floating around, and people just need to sort through what are "true facts" regarding the threats and what has become "facebook myths".
I must give credit to the organizers as this would be an event producers nightmare. I am impressed with what they are doing to keep it all together.

Terrorist threats against cheerleaders? Or is it against landmarks with large crowds of the particular city?

CANADIAN TEAMS WITH BIDS
Updated Feb 22 after Ontario Champs
*Please update list if I missed some

IO5
CheerSport Great White Sharks- PP
CheerForce Golden Girls -PP
VAS Ice Queens - PP
Flyers All Starz Knockout - PP
RND Queens of Heart - PP
Black Widow World Class - AL
Infinity All stars Wonder - AL
Power Cheer Edmonton Venom - AL
Scorpions Niagara Navy Seals - PP
Mystic All stars Lady Obsession - AL
Extreme Diamonds World Class - AL
UCC Panthers - AL

IOC5
PCT Cobras Temptation- PP
Flyers All Starz Notorious- PP
RND Elite Warriors - AL
Coyotes Wild Pack - AL
Infinity All stars Avengers – PP
Vancouver All stars Black ice - PP
Kingston Elite - PP
Perfect Storm Athletics Thunder - AL
Limelight cheerleading Flash - AL

IO6
Flyers All Starz Karma – PP
Cheer Sport Grey Reef – PP
Cheer Force Swag – AL
PCT Original Sin - AL
Vancouver Allstars Black Out - AL
Perfect Storm Athletics Inferno - PP

IOC6
Flyers All Starz Shock – AL
RND Heroes – AL
Cheer Force Wolfpack - AL

Sm Sr5
Flyers All Starz Swag – AL
Pirates Athletics - AL

Sm Sr Coed 5
Sparks de Valleyfield - AL

Med AG 5
CheerSport Sharks Star Spotted - AL
Flyers All Starz Smash - AL
PCT Cobras Vengeance - AL

@Ashley maybe this could help you with the bracket!

@Ashley maybe this could help you with the bracket!

Thanks, I'll try and work my way down that list. But if you want to create an account, you can add them yourselves to the "International Bid Events" event listing:

International Bid Events

You have to add them as a participant and then enter that they got a bid.

Didn't know I could, thank you!

Some of them might already be in the database (like VAS) in which case you don't need to enter them as a new gym, but most you'll need to.

Back