All-Star Only Team Competing In A Division

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What I don't understand is why EP's break divisions into large and small when there are only 1 in each category.

On a different note, Last year our gym had a mini 3 team that had no competition all season long, including UCA Florida. They've aged out into youth 3 and some are having a hard time adjusting to having competition. It's an unforeseen consequence of always "winning". Random thought. Sorry for the slight hijack

A team I coach actually pulled out of a competition because they were the only ones in their division and the event didn't have a high point, so they were basically just going to perform. So the owner asked if we could have the reduced price and just do exhibition and was told no. It really erked me because they need the performance practice, but there was no reason to make the parents drive an hour, and pay full price just to perform. I wish there would have been a score to compete against or offered a combination with another division.

I also think its kinda annoying when teams say that their undefeated when half of the time they weren't competing against anyone..

Back