All-Star Order Fierce Bows

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I haven't gotten mine yet either (i also ordered another bow with it). I am afraid that it is my post office's fault because they tend to lose things, but if others haven't gotten theirs yet either I will just wait it out before I go and ring their necks for losing my bows.

Be nice guys! Think of the 10000000000 bows that were ordered from CheerFanatic the day she posted this.
Part of the proceeds from this go to the Fierceboard, in which we all dearly love and in which you are posting comments con this very moment.
Not to mention she does give out hundreds of FREE bows at competitions, just because. (Thats a big financial and time investment just to be able to give a fellow fierce boarder a bow)
I sure if you ordered a bow, it will come.
Just think before you post something that might influence people not to order from her, because if you are a member of fierce board, you WANT people to order from her.
Just my opinion.

I ordered/paid for mine last week. Was wondering if ur going to NCA and if so will I be able to meet you to obtain it. Thats if it wasn't shipped yet.

dad ordered mine a week ago. i hope it comes in by nca i stilll have two more days though! I have a question if the bows dont come in by the time we leave for nca, what do we do?

hey darla. im going to nca. i will be in the arena all day. can i like get your number so i can meet up with you and get a bow. i ordered mine a month ago and i still havent gotten it. pm me pppllleeeaaassseee

Me too - I ordered 3 bows the first day but dont have yet - can I get them in Dallas instead?
hey darla. im going to nca. i will be in the arena all day. can i like get your number so i can meet up with you and get a bow. i ordered mine a month ago and i still havent gotten it. pm me pppllleeeaaassseee

-

Be nice guys! Think of the 10000000000 bows that were ordered from CheerFanatic the day she posted this.
Part of the proceeds from this go to the Fierceboard, in which we all dearly love and in which you are posting comments con this very moment.
Not to mention she does give out hundreds of FREE bows at competitions, just because. (Thats a big financial and time investment just to be able to give a fellow fierce boarder a bow)
I sure if you ordered a bow, it will come.
Just think before you post something that might influence people not to order from her, because if you are a member of fierce board, you WANT people to order from her.
Just my opinion.

I was going to say the same thing. She makes a TON of these bows for FREE to give to people. I'm sure she might also like to work on her bows that she actually makes for $$$. And I think with the free ones and the ones ordered on her site it's hundreds of Fierce bows??? So I think patience is key here. Also really the price can not possibly be profitable for her. So between the free ones and these I think she really can't even be breaking even. When you factor in time too...she's really losing a lot on this. So pretty much she is just doing this out of the goodness of her heart so we can all have our FIERCE bows!

Darla--if you read this we aren't going to any more comps this year except local, so I don't care WHEN you send mine. I'll take it over the summer LOL

Back