All-Star Pacwest Portland Oregon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Voodoo gets crazier the later you go.. Their busiest times are between 10pm-4am! Go early in the morning and definitely hit up five guys for burgers! Favorite place ever

also unless they changed things- Voodoo donuts only take cash (or at least the one we went to) now they just need to make a GF donut and I would be there in a heartbeat LOL

And if you are driving, you cannot pump your own gas. I hate when we go to comps in Washington and California and I have to pump my own gas.
when my husband was transferred up to Washington, we stopped in OR for gas and my dad jumped out had paid and finished pumping before the attendant even notice him and he freaked out...... it was funny lol We understand now that it's a law, but we didn't know that then....

I haven't been to OR for a while so I forgot about the gas thing. And we will make sure we get wristbands on Friday. Going to check out the rail line too. Hopefully could be a nice option for us. And the girls were deprived of Starbucks at our last comp so I'm sure we will be stopping by several of those . Thanks for the great advice. Getting excited to go!

Anyone know if both stages will be lifted 4ft? Last year just the L3,4,5 arena had a 3 or 4 foot lifted stage, the level 1 and 2 arena was like 2 feet off the ground. It was kind of annoying because if you wanted to sit up front you had to like sit on your bottom and you couldn't see very well...

I haven't been to OR for a while so I forgot about the gas thing. And we will make sure we get wristbands on Friday. Going to check out the rail line too. Hopefully could be a nice option for us. And the girls were deprived of Starbucks at our last comp so I'm sure we will be stopping by several of those . Thanks for the great advice. Getting excited to go!

Which team is your CP on? I love checking out new gyms that I've never seen!

The level 1 and 2 stage is going to be lower again this year. Same as last year. I asked Louis about it when we were at Spirit Cheer.

This kind of annoys me. It's like Level 1&2 are "less than" Levels 3-5. As if moving up to the taller stage is such a very special thing! Especially because just the weekend before everyone was good enough to perform on the elevated stage! Lol Is there truly a reason behind it? I am honestly curious.

This kind of annoys me. It's like Level 1&2 are "less than" Levels 3-5. As if moving up to the taller stage is such a very special thing! Especially because just the weekend before everyone was good enough to perform on the elevated stage! Lol Is there truly a reason behind it? I am honestly curious.
Exactly how i felt last year. I mean we killed the stage regardless, but I did feel less important. This year i get to be at the big stage which is quite exciting..:D

I don't know the reason, seems silly to me. Our level 1 team is pretty amazing this year, sucks they have to be on the smaller stage.

Our mini hip hop team is now going on at almost 9 pm on Friday! There are five year olds on this team. And then they have to be in warmup on Saturday at 7 am. Not going to be a good time!

I actually like it better because I can actually see. Kneeling sucks but we were joking about bringing a step stool for me to stand on at Spirit Cheer because unless I was on my tip-toes, the stage was above my eye level. Plus, my youth 1 can't figure out when to transition to pyramid for the life of them so they just watch for us to motion "MOVE". The lower stage makes that easier.

Personally, this is just my opinion, stage height has nothing to do with a team or level. It shouldn't make someone feel less important or like their team isn't as great. They have have the lights and the crowd and they are still elevated. It would be like saying, our team isn't as valued because we have to compete on a red floor instead of a blue floor. A stage is a stage regardless of height.

Back