All-Star Pacwest Portland Oregon

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My daughter is on VAS J4 Lady Lava - so excited to see competition this weekend as there are no other J4 teams in the area! Wishing you luck - but not too much since you are our competition! ;) I know my CP is super excited to see your teams perform!

LOL! Thanks, and good luck to VAS too!!

Yeah. This schedule is not going to work. They changed a couple of our hip hop team to performing Friday morning at like 8:30 am. Um not going to happen. We are traveling that day. And they combined 4.2 small and large. There is 3 large 4.2 teams. That seems weird. My 11 person 4.2 team is going to have a hard time in that division.
I am so confused about the Friday morning performance times.

Yeah. This schedule is not going to work. They changed a couple of our hip hop team to performing Friday morning at like 8:30 am. Um not going to happen. We are traveling that day. And they combined 4.2 small and large. There is 3 large 4.2 teams. That seems weird. My 11 person 4.2 team is going to have a hard time in that division.

I agree with you, this makes NO sense at all. Why start Dance at 8:30 am then close the doors at 10:30am and then reopen at 4:30Pm just for Solo's.

And then more dance at 9 pm! We are currently emailing them because this just doesn't work.

They keep adding more individuals and it keeps pushing the dance later and later. We can't go on Friday morning.

If there aren't any other small 4.2 teams that is why they are combined with the large teams. They only separate by size if there are at least 2 in each size category. My youth 1 is large with 27 kids but we will be competing against smaller teams of around 14-16 athletes.

If there aren't any other small 4.2 teams that is why they are combined with the large teams. They only separate by size if there are at least 2 in each size category. My youth 1 is large with 27 kids but we will be competing against smaller teams of around 14-16 athletes.
There is 6 small 4.2 teams and 3 large. It should be split.

Looks like the only team i was against has pulled from the competition? Anyone from PCM know why? Large Senior 3 only has one team (mine) and i'm very confused

ETA: looks like theyre small now...
ETA2: Found a video of them and they've always been small it looks like. Welp theres no one in my division YET AGAIN...

Last edited:
Looks like the only team i was against has pulled from the competition? Anyone from PCM know why? Large Senior 3 only has one team (mine) and i'm very confused

ETA2: Found a video of them and they've always been small it looks like. Welp theres no one in my division YET AGAIN...
if you have no one in your division you will be combined with the other sr teams

So weird!! It's not like you're in an obscure division!

Back