All-Star Panthers- Medium?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Number 1 fan is very happy! I loved CA proving once again they have what it takes to beat Rays(which is A VERY HARD task to do). Panthers going Medium, possibly back to Large is perfect. With the exception of 2010, Panthers as a Large Sr place top 2 either day 1 or 2. So them coming back home with a win at Worlds is pumping those girls up to go back to Large and take the crown or even be the first Medium All Girl winner! The skies the limit ladies! Live in your moment and then once the time comes, show everyone what you've got(again!)! So proud to be a fan of CA!

Now that Rays reign in Small Senior was ended by Cali & Panthers - they have enough level 5s hence Spice. Why don't they venture out to Medium or even Large.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

im on panthers! and YES WE ARE MEDIUM.
AND MAYBE GOING LARGE. NOT SURE YET. BUT IT WILL BE A GREAT SEASON!

I suspect yall will do like SE and put enough athletes on the team to go large and see how the cards fall with the team, injuries and other teams early in the season, but I hope we all end up in the same division. Welcome back ladies, welcome back. We missed you.

I suspect yall will do like SE and put enough athletes on the team to go large and see how the cards fall with the team, injuries and other teams early in the season, but I hope we all end up in the same division. Welcome back ladies, welcome back. We missed you.

Aww! haha yes, we missed the division alot! and we are medium right now, but we still have try-outs this weekend for all the people that were on worlds teams! So.. i love the division!!! are you on SE?

Aww! haha yes, we missed the division alot! and we are medium right now, but we still have try-outs this weekend for all the people that were on worlds teams! So.. i love the division!!! are you on SE?

Daughter is on SE and have been competing against CA since 04 on Jrs and now SE. I'm a big fan of CA and others. But CA has been fighting the fight for a long time. Props to your gym and team. You've had targets on your backs for decades.

now with this new division, will this mean that there will be less bids to small senior? if so i will be SO happy.

Daughter is on SE and have been competing against CA since 04 on Jrs and now SE. I'm a big fan of CA and others. But CA has been fighting the fight for a long time. Props to your gym and team. You've had targets on your backs for decades.

Thank you so much!!:)
yes, we have been fighting for YEARS!!
it feels like we never get a big break! but we definatly like the challenge because it only makes us better, and it makes competition more fun!
but i really appreciate that! there's so many negative things about panthers, but what they dont understand is that we work just has hard as any other team, so it kinda hurts us. but we decide to look past it!!:)
and thanks again!

Back