All-Star Panthers Not Cali?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bailey, we (your CA family) cared! We know what it took to get to where you were and I never stopped believing that the team would pull together when it matters. I have followed this thread from the beginning and it really shocks me that people feel the way they do. Some have forgotten that we are talking about kids! Whatever the case, we are so proud of the team and the smartest coaches ever. Most of the parents around us had tears in their eyes because we knew it was a well traveled journey to gold! Hold your head up... there are some proud people in Texas!!!! Btw Caira is plotting to take your pass from tryouts!! Love Ya

sorry if some of this is confusing. I had it all separated but when I posted it in crammed them together. You get the point though!!!
I admit I got confused from all the formatting. But kudos for taking the time to break it down. Something the TS should have done to plead her case.

A LOT of your info is wrong.. just sayingg
Excellent way to refute this :rolleyes:

The results for Prelims, Semi's and Finals make sense to me. (in every division I watched) But then I have read and studied the scoresheet.

15 pages in and I finally like what I'm reading. I've seen very little arguments that actually revolved around the scoresheet.. because then there's really nothing to argue about.

Back