All-Star Panthers Not Cali?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i honestly really honestly cant take all this anymore. not when it was orange that was being questioned and even not now that panthers are being questioned. these teams have worked their butts off to earn this title, and it sucks that panthers are getting their own thread wondering why cali didnt beat them. yes cali was on fire but in the end panthers hit the scoresheet better. im sorry some of you cant get over your pride, but its stupid to be posting this. if it was vice versa and someone had posted a thread about why panthers didnt be cali people would be going OUTRAGEOUS. so i need to chillax? no i wont, ive put up with 4 years of this bullcrap and it doesnt need to continue anymore. accept that panthers won and that they were the best this weekend.
but we're allowed to have a discussion about it, that's kind of what fierceboard is. if you can't handle this then don't look at the thread - it's that simple. we all know panthers hit the scoresheet better, but we can still discuss it. every team did work their butts off and i'm not even insulting panthers. they did great, but let people have their opinions. don't call this thread stupid, because we can post, and we won't stop posting just because you think that we can't get over our pride............

While I agree that Panthers hit the scoresheet better, I have to correct you here. Panthers did not have squad fulls. They hid their fulls well in the tumbling section, but they were definitely there.
I wanted to correct myself, I meant squad doubles.

but we're allowed to have a discussion about it, that's kind of what fierceboard is. if you can't handle this then don't look at the thread - it's that simple. we all know panthers hit the scoresheet better, but we can still discuss it. every team did work their butts off and i'm not even insulting panthers. they did great, but let people have their opinions. don't call this thread stupid, because we can post, and we won't stop posting just because you think that we can't get over our pride............

please quote where i said you cant post? and the 1st post of this thread is kind of insulting panthers. i guess i didnt get that "cali clearly shouldve won since they shouldve outscored panthers on every aspect of the scoresheet" was a compliment.......

seriously though, accept that panthers won. they outscored cali, thats the ONLY reason they won.

please quote where i said you cant post? and the 1st post of this thread is kind of insulting panthers. i guess i didnt get that "cali clearly shouldve won since they shouldve outscored panthers on every aspect of the scoresheet" was a compliment.......

seriously though, accept that panthers won. they outscored cali, thats the ONLY reason they won.
"This is stupid", "This doesn't need to continue", pretty much implies you don't support this thread, that'd kinda obvious. and omg when did i even say i didn't accept panthers winning? i clearly stated up above that they did great. get your facts straighhht...

"This is stupid", "This doesn't need to continue", pretty much implies you don't support this thread, that'd kinda obvious. and omg when did i even say i didn't accept panthers winning? i clearly stated up above that they did great. get your facts straighhht...

i dont support this thread at all. and i wasnt even talking to you to begin with? never ever said you had anything against panthers. i was stating what people wrote on this thread. so you my friend need to get your facts straight.

"accept that panthers won" hmmmm....

i mean, it does kind of need to be accepted that they won, because they did and no ranting on here can change the outcome...accepting it doesn't mean you're happy with the results.

Back