All-Star Panthers Not Cali?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wildcats won worlds from 2005-2008? Are you sure?
ok really. . . i know they did not win worlds in 07 or 08 but still there prime years of winning. . . . Yes stingrays has had there but with tumbling hitting the floor and all. . . but really they should have gotten behind CEA .. . . . just saying. . . . and no i dont even living in Georgia. . . . and if i did I wouldnt tryout for them anyways it would be Georgia All Stars all the way. . .

just guesting really because those were the prime years of wining everything. . . but i know Top Gun won WORLDS in 2007, 2008. . . so i guess i should have said 2005 to 2006 oh well get over it . . . .
i know that they didnt win in 07 and 08 top gun did just there prime year for winning
ok really. . . i know they did not win worlds in 07 or 08 but still there prime years of winning. . . . Yes stingrays has had there but with tumbling hitting the floor and all. . . but really they should have gotten behind CEA .. . . . just saying. . . . and no i dont even living in Georgia. . . . and if i did I wouldnt tryout for them anyways it would be Georgia All Stars all the way. . .
Actually Wildcats only won in 2006. So your argument of orange winning 4 in a row and wildcats winning 1 in a four year span are not anywhere close to the same thing.
I'm aware you don't live in Georgia, you live in Misery (the state and the state of mind)

The World's scoresheet is worth 300 points and a stunt fall in only 1 point. If CA outscored them by more than the 1 point that they lost for the stunt fall, that's how they won. CA deserved that win!!

CA did not drop day 2 they had 2 bobbles and one out of bounds but only one bobble was called.

I was with a girl from Cheer Athletics on Monday. We were talking about small senior. She said something that really stood out to me. The coaches told Panthers that no one would be cheering for them, so they needed to cheer for themselves. Those girls knew they weren't one of the favorites. Everyone wanted Cali or Orange. Now...I may have picked Cali to win in my bracket, but I really didn't have a favorite. I was so impressed, especially after hearing that info, that Panthers were able to keep themselves together knowing that more people wanted someone else. I'm so happy for those girls and those coaches. That team has had some difficult Worlds experiences the last few years. I'm glad to see them come out on top.

OMG! thank you so much! im on panthers this year, and i wish people could see that!! and our coaches told us that it really does take alot of confidence to go out there and do a good routine when everybody else is against you. thank you so much for understanding!:)

OMG! thank you so much! im on panthers this year, and i wish people could see that!! and our coaches told us that it really does take alot of confidence to go out there and do a good routine when everybody else is against you. thank you so much for understanding!:)
for the record, i wasn't against you! :) my friend and I argued all day about who would win between cali and panthers... and I was right! woot woot! congrats btw, you are a 2011 WORLD CHAMPION!!

I think I need two things: One, a Newbie Cage. 'Ok BYE' is NOT an appropriate end to an argument. It makes you look like an immature preteen girl at best, like a whiny toddler at worst (particularly if it's 'kthanxbai'). Two, I'd like to impart this rather wise tidbit:

You have a right to your opinion. And I have the right to think you're an idiot because of it.

Back