All-Star Panthers Not Cali?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Too funny. No, I wanted CALI to win but after seeing Panthers I had a change of heart! I was still jumping up and down for Cali because they are amazing but I have to agree with the judges on this one
I actually liked Cali's routine better than Panthers, but who can compete when you put together all your double fulls on one team?

Don't forget jumps, execution and overall routine impression are included in the "tumbling" score sheet. Cali's jumps are not to the same level as CA. It's probably safe to say the overall routine impression will be much higher from the tumbling judges from a tumbling team.

I agree. When I first heard CA Panthers were in first I was shocked, but not surprised. Cheer Athletics Panthers tumbling was amazing and they seemed to have more group work in their routine as a whole. I would say the main thing they had over many teams was the switch up to opposite leg, tick to normal leg front stretch. Rays and Panthers both had 1 1/2 ups to awesome. The jumps from Panthers were amazing, as well as Rays. Cali's jumps were just ok, they had 5 of them, but their execution was just average. Cali's pyramid, choreography, and energy is what I think everyone is love with, along with their specialty tumbling passes. I can see why Panthers won and have to admit I really think they were the best team to watch. Their kick doubles are INSANE with perfect technique and their dance was hot. Sometimes you have to look past the fun music and crowd reaction to see the routine as a whole.

I agree. When I first heard CA Panthers were in first I was shocked, but not surprised. Cheer Athletics Panthers tumbling was amazing and they seemed to have more group work in their routine as a whole. I would say the main thing they had over many teams was the switch up to opposite leg, tick to normal leg front stretch. Rays and Panthers both had 1 1/2 ups to awesome. The jumps from Panthers were amazing, as well as Rays. Cali's jumps were just ok, they had 5 of them, but their execution was just average. Cali's pyramid, choreography, and energy is what I think everyone is love with, along with their specialty tumbling passes. I can see why Panthers won and have to admit I really think they were the best team to watch. Their kick doubles are INSANE with perfect technique and their dance was hot. Sometimes you have to look past the fun music and crowd reaction to see the routine as a whole.

Oops I meant to say the main thing that Cali had was the switch up to opposite leg, tick to normal leg front stretch.

Her name is Amanda, she was featured by the USASF before Worlds representing Cali. She's an amazing tumbler, and personally I went CRAZY when she landed all three of her amazing passes.

No problem! I saw her walking with Cali when they were headed for awards and nearly died! I wanted to run down and ask to get a picture with her but the team was all talking and they had started calling top ten to the floor. I was so sad I couldn't find any of the team after. I love that entire team!!!!

I actually liked Cali's routine better than Panthers, but who can compete when you put together all your double fulls on one team?

Too bad that didn't happen, your theory would have made a little more sense

"maybe next year" yeah right these girls should have won this year. How many times will these girls have to hit perfect before they win the title?! Im starting to think that at worlds this year, Second was the new first.

its ike lately in cheerleading at each competition you basically have to CHANGE your routine from compo to compo just to win off a certain score sheet....which is bogus to me.

Hence why lots of us want the universal scoresheet. I tend to find the universal scoresheet only finds fans when people finally come to the realization.

Back