All-Star Panthers Not Cali?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I understand the scoring, what i dont understand it why panthers were not deducted on the other bobble as well as the out of bounds that alone and cali would have "owned" panthers...

Nothing against CA at all, but I think they don't have as big of a following as some of the other teams because they never compete outside of their own state until Worlds, therefore limiting access to "fans" to see their live performances. It's obviously not necessary for them, they have so many competitions right in their own backyard. But I think it is a logical explanation as to why some teams seem to have more "fans".

I understand the scoring, what i dont understand it why panthers were not deducted on the other bobble as well as the out of bounds that alone and cali would have "owned" panthers...
I keep reading about this boundary deduction. Has anybody actually verified this. Many seem to not realize the red pad is safe. Day 1 the tumble to the front clearly went off the pad, but I have not heard they did day 2.

Nothing against CA at all, but I think they don't have as big of a following as some of the other teams because they never compete outside of their own state until Worlds, therefore limiting access to "fans" to see their live performances. It's obviously not necessary for them, they have so many competitions right in their own backyard. But I think it is a logical explanation as to why some teams seem to have more "fans".

so the more fans the likely you are to win worlds?

I keep reading about this boundary deduction. Has anybody actually verified this. Many seem to not realize the red pad is safe. Day 1 the tumble to the front clearly went off the pad, but I have not heard they did day 2.
its in the 2nd group of 10 that go, looks like she was on the green to me

so the more fans the likely you are to win worlds?
No, I was commenting on the posts a few pages back where people were wondering why CA did not have as much yelling, hand clapping, jumping around support as Cali. I never said it had anything to do with their score.....

its in the 2nd group of 10 that go, looks like she was on the green to me
I knew which one you're talking about. I'm just asking if anybody has verified that it was off. I was on the other side and could not see. regarding the original question, if it was indeed a boundary error, I guess the only answer would be the judges missed it.

Back