All-Star Practice Outfits?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If you all have a store called The Academy nearby, go there and check the clearance rack. I went a few weeks ago and the had a lot of Nike pro compression shorts and matching sports bras

i know somewhere on here there was a link to designing sports bras...anyone know where it was? since the search bar said "bra" was too short of a word to use, i didn't have much luck finding it.

http://tocouture.com/Spirit/Product/143771/Classic_Sports_Bra/1609562/Pink/Royal_Couture

Here is another Link also, We are still in the early stages of the site. You can Custom Design your own Sports Bras, Bows, and over 100 other products using our Custom Design Studio. Some of the Designs will even allow you to change the colors and Text of the Design. Or Pick a Sports Bra and Start from Scratch. You can upload art work and Images from your computer. Add Text and Use our Clip Art to Custom design anything :) Any questions please ask :) Click "Customize it" after clicking the link to get started!!!

nateairnj these are gorgeous, and you said you got them from just briefs?
Do you know if they have a minimum order? their website doesnt say?
Thanks - yeah I got them from Just Briefs. I know that they are in the middle of beginning to work the Varsity...but previously I think the ordre minimum was 12 pieces. They were sooo helpful with everything and their design team has phonomenal designs.

I'm not sure how the transition to Varsity will be - but the one to one customer service they provided for me was amazing and the turn around was very quick. We had a re-order in which they got one of the colors wrong...and were SO prompt about sending out new pieces and ensuring everything fit properly.

In my opinion - they probably are the best CUSTOM practice wear company out there!!

Ace's practice sports bra and shorts from Varsity are super cute:)
a0808773.jpg

Latest posts

Back