All-Star Prayers Needed And Appreciated

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

any chance of ACE setting up a paypal or something like that? I would love to buy one but i don't want to sent my credit card info in an email.
I will ask. I have also asked if they will ship internationally. I'll let you know when I get an answer!!

Its been a rough week for cheerleading. Just read on twitter, that Florida Wildcats lost a cheerleader today. Prayers go out to them also.

And an LA Cheerforce athlete lost his home to a tornado yesterday. Sad, terrible news about the FL wildcats cheerleader.
I am praying hard for all these kids and their families.

We thank you all for wrapping your heart and your prayers around Madeline and our gym at the difficult time. I know the entire thunderbird team, coaches, parents and everyone in our ACE family are eternally grateful. Please keep praying and donating towards Madeline's medical bills by purchasing the thunderbird shirt... Let's paint the milkhouse pink for Thunderbirds and our amazing girl!!

We thank you all for wrapping your heart and your prayers around Madeline and our gym at the difficult time. I know the entire thunderbird team, coaches, parents and everyone in our ACE family are eternally grateful. Please keep praying and donating towards Madeline's medical bills by purchasing the thunderbird shirt... Let's paint the milkhouse pink for Thunderbirds and our amazing girl!!
I bet this question probably still doesn't have an exact answer and is all dependent on how she is healing but..Is there a chance that she will be at worlds to watch?

I bet this question probably still doesn't have an exact answer and is all dependent on how she is healing but..Is there a chance that she will be at worlds to watch?

Given that worlds is a month away, I'm leaning more towards no. If she is out of the hospital in a week, staples will be out in 2. She'll probably be weak, and may only be cleared for light activity by the time worlds comes around. I don't consider sitting in an arena with the noise and activity "light". She's going to be weak for awhile, not to mention, she'll probably have some sensitivity to sound.

Back