All-Star Prayers To Those In The Path Of Hurricane Sandy...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

School is closed in NoVA, hoping its closed on tuesday because I have a Bio exam that I really don't want to take. I feel like my teacher is speak pig latin, goes through one ear and out the other.

The nor'easter and hurricane storms are about to close in on Pittsburgh according to the weather bug radar. I'm not sure what to expect...my school hasn't said a word about classes or anything yet. It's snowing already, and the winds are picking up.

RVv3mmqSr_

JuST Cheer preparing for Sandy. We'd rather be safe than sorry, cause we didn't prepare for Irene and had major damage. We had to replace almost everything including walls and mats

RVv3mmqSr_

JuST Cheer preparing for Sandy. We'd rather be safe than sorry, cause we didn't prepare for Irene and had major damage. We had to replace almost everything including walls and mats
Good luck...let us know how it goes. Fairfield is notorious for flooding.

RVv3mmqSr_

Take care JuST Cheer!!! and all others in NJ, NY, PA, DC.. really worried about all of these areas as I have tons of Friends and Family there!!! Take Care, and again...BE SAFE!!!!!!:fro:

I live in essentially the very upper tip of NC high up in the mountains, were in the alert area apparently (just checked weather.com) and its already snowing. Were expecting anywhere from 4-8 inches by Wednesday, and winds are ranging from 25-35mph, with gusts close to 60. Were used to snow up here, but it is also early in the season like really early, so im interested to see how it plays out.

My prayers go out to everyone in the path of this storm. I have family right outside of Pittsburg on the OH/WV border and they are getting prepared there. So if you are costal please listen to the warnings and stay safe! You can never be to prepared. Please keep everyone updated when you are able!

Since I'll be out and about for most of the storm I'll do my best to twitter updates and pictures on my twitter (@PiersonScott). I'm in Northwest NJ so no ocean pics from me.

i live in PA and have such a bad feeling about this storm praying for everyone in the path of this storm please stay safe and pay attention to the warnings we are in a state of emergency and everything is shut down until weds. as of now its very scary

its getting pretty bad i didnt think it would here....part of seaside boardwalk is gone i tried to upload a picture but its not working :mad: this actually is scary because im 10 minutes away, prayers to everyone

Back