All-Star Predictions For Senior 5 Restricted Divisions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 7, 2012
I see a ton of restrictions for the regular lvl 5 divisions, but how about the restricted lvl 5 divisions? I haven't seen many of the teams so help me out, anybody that has, please give me your opinions.

The Large Coed division is going to be tough! My cp is on ACE Red Warriors (Cheersport was first competition as Coed!) and 4 of the teams at Cheersport (3 of the top 4 spots) will be in Dallas! Can't wait to see what this weekend brings.

The Large Coed division is going to be tough! My cp is on ACE Red Warriors (Cheersport was first competition as Coed!) and 4 of the teams at Cheersport (3 of the top 4 spots) will be in Dallas! Can't wait to see what this weekend brings.
The people on Ace were so incredibly nice this weekend! Loved yalls sportsmanship !!

are competitions going to start dividing this division by 'all-girl' and 'co-ed' now instead of allowing up to 4 guys (which in a senior division, I think isn't quite right - restricted or not) Other comps divide ssr5/lsr5/coedsr5......right?

2 of My Favorites In Small Coed Are:

I also noticed "Apex Cheer Ascension" on the schedule and I didnt know i it was the same team that compete small coed earlier in the season or not? But if so they shoud do well in this division

http://www.digitalcheer.net/Houston_TX_10DEC2011/69%20Apex%20Cheer%20Ascension.mp4

Yes, Ascension first competed as Small Coed, but have moved to the Restricted division.
You should see them now. They've been in the gym working hard and they've improved big time. :)

are competitions going to start dividing this division by 'all-girl' and 'co-ed' now instead of allowing up to 4 guys (which in a senior division, I think isn't quite right - restricted or not) Other comps divide ssr5/lsr5/coedsr5......right?
It depends on the number of teams at the competition. My CP is on Senior Restricted 5. We've been lumped together with all 4 categories at some, but other comps have been broken out by just large & small, or just co-ed and all girl. NCA and Indy divided by all 4 because they have enough teams to do so and still allow competition between teams.

Latest posts

Back