All-Star *pride Of The South Honey... Im Obsessed...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just goes to show how well rounded of a music mixer he is. I've known him for a while, and he really knows how to get the exact style the client is looking for.

Putting your self out there for "criticism: is one thing----make opinions /comments all you want. Making "snotty" comments about someones work is another. Trust me, I'm not losing sleep over this---I do not try to please everyone--I know that's never gonna happen. I did my job and client was happy (that's all that matters)...I just think saying nasty comments is uncalled for. Saying --not my favorite music, or its not my style, or whatever is fine....saying its horrible or horrid is not----its all a matter of opinion. It's really easy for people to hide behind a computer and run their mouths about peoples stuff and people say things they would never say in person to Jamie or myself. I think being professional and respectful is always the best policy so take note. I mix music and I do what my clients ask for.----I love CheerKatie08's comment. Sharing her opinion, Jamie is over all the raps and doesnt want his mixes to be all raps, and sfx. Sorry to disappoint-----however ironically this was one of Jamies favorite mixes.

WorldchampME----the opening of this mix is definitely from an old GA mix he wanted to bring back. I think it was around the same year. Like I said Jamie and a genius at break trends and thinking outside the box.

Again, I am no stranger to critics---I know what comes with the territory....this isn't my first rodeo. However, there is a fine line between not being a fan and being hateful.
Completly agreed...

Like I said---everyone is a critic. You are all entitled to your opinions and this is a place to voice them. However--don't disrespect other peoples work or yourselves for that matter. You as athletes, coaches, parents, and fans need to uphold an image for the sake of the industry. Don't make this forum like all the other forums where people who have no confidence hide behind a computer and bash other people or their work inappropriately to make themselves feel better. We, as ambassadors of the sport, are better than that. Cheerleaders already have certain people who already think our sport is bad for young children. Claiming we dress our kids up like 21 yr old night club dancers and we are compared to Toddlers and Tiara's. So it's important that we try AT ALL TIMES to represent ourselves well. Even tho I don't agree with RVNBLUE's opinion I still respect the fact that they said it professionally, well put together, and it was in a non damaging manner. SO thank you for leading by example. Keep on blogging and just remember---everyone can read what you type and you are a walking, tallking, living example of our sport and the people who are involved in it.

I don't know if people dislike it so much as they are saying. This team has a history of having amazing music and completely amazing choreo- they are possibly THE most exciting non senior 5 team to watch in the country. So, this year, when the whole vibe of the routine takes a different route, fans are uncomfortable - and don't know if they like it or not.
I know I loved it, but at the same time missed the "pizzaz" from previous seasons.

I don't know if people dislike it so much as they are saying. This team has a history of having amazing music and completely amazing choreo- they are possibly THE most exciting non senior 5 team to watch in the country. So, this year, when the whole vibe of the routine takes a different route, fans are uncomfortable - and don't know if they like it or not.
I know I loved it, but at the same time missed the "pizzaz" from previous seasons.
Yes!! I couldnt have put it better myself!!! They are so talented, but i do miss the more "Vouge" feeling they used to give off... Then again, the did throw in a "Sahsa GA" in there<3

Yes!! I couldnt have put it better myself!!! They are so talented, but i do miss the more "Vouge" feeling they used to give off... Then again, the did throw in a "Sahsa GA" in there<3
Totally. I just think that it's so much more mellow when compared to previous years. And this team...definitely not mellow!

I normally love GA coed 4
but I don't agree with highlighting someone because of their size, and that's what's done. Yes he's a good performer, a crowd favourite, whatever, but it would be impossible to convince me that he is not highlighted in standing tumbling and the dance because of his size, and it being seemingly "impressive" that someone of a bigger size could pull those off. I'm stopping there because I don't want to say how I truly feel as I'm pretty sure I'd be dealing with 5 pages of complaining, but I just don't agree with highlighting someone because it's more impressive that they can do something as they're bigger.

Back