All-Star Punishments/sanctions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just read this whole thread and am still out of the loop and my head is spinning :confused:. But from some of the posts I have read I'm kinda scared to find out who this whole thing is based on. I almost don't want to lose my whole perception of that one person or team or whoever it might be..

In general, Athlete-in-question's mom posted on fb confirming that her cp competed on 4 teams at Cheersport. All of which she was age-eligible for. One team was exhibition. She had a fill-in (assuming for the exhibition team but that wasn't specified) until friday night, when Cheersport said it was fine to compete on the exhibition as well.

Now, the post goes on to talk about why this all came out - and since this thread is full of enough gossip unrelated to the topic at-hand, I'll save that. Words like "BS" and "ignorant rumors" were used relating to what we've all been posting.

until substantiated were trying to keep this off.

So this reminds me of a situation in which a psycho cheer mom asked another mom if she could take Mom #2s child to another gym's open gym and Mom #1 could claim child #2 as her own, because child #2 is SO good at tumbling...
Ok, doesn't remind me of that at all, but since we're spilling beans and people on this thread want to pass judgement...

Completely irrelevant and childish. I know, that sounds judgmental too.

Call me a kool-aid drinker all you want. This is all so ridiculous. Discussion is great about the topic no doubt and I have no complaints with that. However, someones personal life being brought to light with no factual backing is a huge risk.

Here's what I just realized bugs me.... If Cheersport is where SE got their bid and Cheersport knew there was an illegal athlete on that team....I really hate that for the team that just barely missed the cut and got an at large rather than full paid. I also just realized there's a very clear possibility that might have been our Lv 5 team that finished 7th overall but got an at large rather than full paid.

Even if it's not our gym, someone missed a full paid when Cheersport knew they were awarding a paid to a team bending the rules.

If I'm reading all this right.

Back