All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The One has divisions listed as Senior AG Combined and Senior Coed Combined. Confused why they are listed like that. It's not like that for all the levels either.

The One has divisions listed as Senior AG Combined and Senior Coed Combined. Confused why they are listed like that. It's not like that for all the levels either.
I've seen that listed like that at a few comps this year. I'm pretty sure it's written as that when divisions are not split either coed/all girl or small/large. So the division has either both coed and all girl teams and/or both small and large teams.

I'm thinking it's small/large. They have the numbers listed and that's what it seems like. They did split Coed and AG.

Hi everyone, I'm going to fulfill my wish to open my own cheer program. I want to have a galaxy based theme for the teams and already have ideas for team names: Milkyway, Supernova, Senior Eclipse..

But I can't come up with a nice name for the program I want to sound professional but I also don't want to sound overconfident..

The gym will be located in Germany

Thank's for help!:)

Hi everyone, I'm going to fulfill my wish to open my own cheer program. I want to have a galaxy based theme for the teams and already have ideas for team names: Milkyway, Supernova, Senior Eclipse..

But I can't come up with a nice name for the program I want to sound professional but I also don't want to sound overconfident..

Why not Galaxy All Stars?

Posting here because Im not sure where else to ask this question.

I tryout for college cheer in a couple of weeks and there is an option to perform an additional running pass to the minimum running tumbling required for extra points. I have both a round off bhs tuck and a roundoff layout (I have a weird thing about connecting my backhandspring to my layout thanks to crappy technique I was taught long ago). So I was wondering which I should throw at tryouts since I am equally comfortable with both passes.

NCA or UCA? Ive seen r/o passes at NCA nationals but never UCA nationals

The Cheer System?

Back