All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why not Galaxy All Stars?

Idk I feel like everyone calls themselves Allstars especially here in Germany.. I also want to bring the cheer world to girls and boys who never heard me of it or could imagine it the way it is.. I want to attract the average school kids and so and I don't feel like they would be attracted to "Galaxy Allstars" :( also I'm pretty sure there is already a Galaxy All stars in Germany.. What do you think about anything like Cosmic Cheer or Cosmic Cheer Central? I liked the idea of Cosmic cheer academy but my friend said it sound more like a company that organizes camps and stuff..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Idk I feel like everyone calls themselves Allstars especially here in Germany.. I also want to bring the cheer world to girls and boys who never heard me of it or could imagine it the way it is.. I want to attract the average school kids and so and I don't feel like they would be attracted to "Galaxy Allstars" :( also I'm pretty sure there is already a Galaxy All stars in Germany.. What do you think about anything like Cosmic Cheer or Cosmic Cheer Central? I liked the idea of Cosmic cheer academy but my friend said it sound more like a company that organizes camps and stuff..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
What about Galaxy Cheer? But I really like cosmic cheer as well.

I'm interested on getting a nose piercing but because of cheer I would have to take it out a lot.. I heard that especially if the piercing is new you should not do that.. but does anybody have experiences with that?

Back