All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Most expensive competition spectator fee you've seen? This year we had 2 day comps that ranged from $25-$45. $45 for 2 days is insane.

$35 per day is the most expensive we've attended, but considering the venues these events are at the prices don't surprise me. We pay $8 for a 3 hour public HS football game, so $35 for an all day event at ESPN seems reasonable in comparison being that 3 buildings and field area is being used.

As far as cash only, it only opens them up to more audits. It's rather hard to hide your attendance income when the city makes millions off of your events. This year there has been a credit option at all of the events we have attended, but just like Ticket Master with most convention center events, Ticket Roar charges $7.26 on a 2 day $45 pass. I prefer the cash option.

I remember when all comps were around $30 a weekend, this year they all have seem to go up. In December one in AC was $50 and the 75% of seating was blocked by judges or VIP area! It has definitely gotten out of control....its like they are saying do not bring the siblings, aunts/uncles or cousins to watch for the 2 1/2 minutes!!

I remember when all comps were around $30 a weekend, this year they all have seem to go up. In December one in AC was $50 and the 75% of seating was blocked by judges or VIP area! It has definitely gotten out of control....its like they are saying do not bring the siblings, aunts/uncles or cousins to watch for the 2 1/2 minutes!!

Yes. THIS^^^^ and the poor cheer dad who pays for all of the cheer stuff in our house. You would think they would just add an additional $20 to their registration fee to include at least one entry to the competitions for each athlete or maybe even offer some type of season pass or multi competition pass that can be purchased ahead of time.

Can't remember where, but I know someone had recently asked about whether or not NCA would be televised this year.
Here's the info:

Can't remember where, but I know someone had recently asked about whether or not NCA would be televised this year.
Here's the info:

Soooooo since all the large teams will be at Worlds maybe USASF can air it on the jumbotron at WWOS?

This has probably been asked several times before but ill ask just to be sure. I can actually get a flocheer subsriction for worlds tis year! I can actually be up atleast saturday and monday since tuesday is a holiday in sweden and im off work then. I just wonder how long should i wait to get the subscrition? I can only afford one month though and i know i have to wait atleast another week to get it but i know they raise the price just before worlds too. Is it Flocheer that does summit and D2 summit as well? I may no have the same amount of time to watch them but feel a bit better if i atleast have a choice.

This has probably been asked several times before but ill ask just to be sure. I can actually get a flocheer subsriction for worlds tis year! I can actually be up atleast saturday and monday since tuesday is a holiday in sweden and im off work then. I just wonder how long should i wait to get the subscrition? I can only afford one month though and i know i have to wait atleast another week to get it but i know they raise the price just before worlds too. Is it Flocheer that does summit and D2 summit as well? I may no have the same amount of time to watch them but feel a bit better if i atleast have a choice.
Yes, I would get it at least a week before Worlds. You should be fine at that point to not have a raised price. If you get it on or after April 13th, you will get Worlds, Summit, and D2 Summit. Since D2 Summit ends May 13th. I'd say somewhere between April 13-20 or so would be a good time to get it.

Yes, I would get it at least a week before Worlds. You should be fine at that point to not have a raised price. If you get it on or after April 13th, you will get Worlds, Summit, and D2 Summit. Since D2 Summit ends May 13th. I'd say somewhere between April 13-20 or so would be a good time to get it.

Thank you! I will wait a little bit then! Im just happy that after 5 years on here i can finally watch worlds!

Random questions:

1. If you fill in for someone for Worlds and the team wins, do you get a ring?

2. If you are injured before Worlds and your team wins, do you get a ring?

Ex: Suzy is on Orange. She gets hurt a month before Worlds. Becky fills in for her. Do they both get rings if Orange wins?

Or is this something that depends on the gym?
When CPs team won, the fill in who performed got the ring, and the injured girl was able to purchase a ring out of pocket.

Is there a limit to how long a cheerleader's hair must be? Because it looks like the "cheer poof" requires your hair to be down, and if it were, over a certain length, I would imagine that might cause some safety issues.

Back