All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Heyyyy :)

I have a little question and I feeling like some of you could help me out.
I am looking forward to buy the new red sparkle backpack from nfinity. They are on pre order. And as I would send it to a friend living in California who comes to see me in France so I pay less shipping costs, I would like to know how it works with pre-order (time, estimated availability, shipping date, shipping times...) If someone did already buy something on pre order from nfinity ?

Thanks a lot to you all :)

Heyyyy :)

I have a little question and I feeling like some of you could help me out.
I am looking forward to buy the new red sparkle backpack from nfinity. They are on pre order. And as I would send it to a friend living in California who comes to see me in France so I pay less shipping costs, I would like to know how it works with pre-order (time, estimated availability, shipping date, shipping times...) If someone did already buy something on pre order from nfinity ?

Thanks a lot to you all :)
I would email nfinity to ask. They are generally very responsive. I just think it will depend a lot on the item itself.

Can someone please help? I am trying to identify the chant similar to hit, hit, hit, pull - used when teams are throwing back handsprings to fulls. Also when the team is throwing jumps to full - is the crowd saying, hit, hit, hit, full, as opposed to hit, hit, hit, pull when they are throwing tucks? It drives me crazy because I am always yelling and when it comes to this part I kind of fake it with some sort of sound, like when you don't know the lyrics to a song. :) Please help.

Can someone please help? I am trying to identify the chant similar to hit, hit, hit, pull - used when teams are throwing back handsprings to fulls. Also when the team is throwing jumps to full - is the crowd saying, hit, hit, hit, full, as opposed to hit, hit, hit, pull when they are throwing tucks? It drives me crazy because I am always yelling and when it comes to this part I kind of fake it with some sort of sound, like when you don't know the lyrics to a song. :) Please help.

When a team throws handsprings, I usually say push! So a two to full would be "push-push-pull". And personally, I always said pull even if they throw jumps to full.

When a team throws handsprings, I usually say push! So a two to full would be "push-push-pull". And personally, I always said pull even if they throw jumps to full.
I hear people yelling something similar to this when flyers are doubling down, what's being said?

eta: it actually in the baskets not double downs.

Last edited:
I hear hit hit lol idk. But I know I hear something lol. I only noticed it lately
Me, too. I noticed it when I was in Dallas last month and I think I heard it (via live stream) from Worlds last year and two years ago when I went to Worlds. Maybe it's just the big comps - when all the diehards and trendsetters come out. lol!! I don't think I've heard it at small comps.

Back